Thread: NFS The Run limited edition

NFS The Run limited edition

Well I have come to know on the limited edition when you are supposed to pre order you are going to get the three extra cars. Also I was wondering that you are supposed to put online to put the codes and it will not matter. people are hitting on XBL and we will be able to go against of each other. Tell me what do you thinking in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: NFS The Run limited edition

It will have same mechanism as that of the NFS Shift 2 that is you will require to go online to verify the game is not pirated just before you are supposed to play the game very first time. It supposed to be find out the limited edition itself. However I am not able to find out whether there will be LE cars require download or not in this particular game.

If I am not wrong you will require to go online and then you will require to enter the code so that you will be able to unlock the three limited edition car available in NFS The Run.

If the game which I am talking about is same as of the NFS Shift 2 than I am sure that I have wasted $65 for a game. hence I am not able play the game. the Hot Pursuit worked great for me.
    Also I would like to tell you over here is that Shift 2 the limited edition cars will not require to do the download. You will simply require to go to safehouse and simply purchase the 3 cars which will cost nothing. After that a special event will be unlocked once you have redeemed the code. Once you have answered the question you will need to go online and simply get the exclusive cars as well as events and you will be able to play online.