Thread: Will graphics of NFS The Run on PC better than on Xbox 360 or PS3?

Will graphics of NFS The Run on PC better than on Xbox 360 or PS3?

Well we know that there are both the PC as well as console version of the NFS The Run. I have played the demo version of the game and I have come to know about that console version of the game is having bad graphic than that of the PC version of the game. I am wondering that PC version of this particular game is supposed to be far better than that of the Xbox and PS3. Let me know what do you wondering on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will graphics of NFS The Run on PC better than on Xbox 360 or PS3?

According to me graphics of the PC version of game is not better than that of the Hot Pursuit 2010 or when you will require to install the Origin or when you are supposed to play the game. whichever the game is not having the Anti-Aliasing, bad texture quality and mip-maps or there could be Origin obligation. What I am saying that I am not going to purchase the from EA if they have not solved the above mentioned things as early as possible.

Well I agree with the thing which you have stated over here. One should test the demo of the game and find out whether the game is same as it was stated by the developer of the game. if it is not same as it was stated then one should not purchase this particular game. I would not like to play the console-ported video games which are having really high cost and also it will require high pc configuration. Also all the users who are doubting that there will not be value for money after purchasing this particular game then I recommend that you should purchase the game.

I am wondering that there will be big difference between playing of the PS3, Xbox and PC version of the game.

I have searched over there on the internet to get the truth but so far there was nothing which will let me know about the which version of the game is better among of the PC, Xbox or PS3. Personally I am expecting that the gaming console version of the game will have the better look and feel.

Following is the size of the game on the different platform.
    • PS3 or Xbox version of the game will have size of 1.8Gb
    • PCF version of the game will have size of 18Gb.
    • I don’t think so PC version of the game will have same look and feel as that of the gaming console.
    • It will have high resolution texture and EAX Advanced HD Audio.
    • Also it will have the EAX Advanced HD Audio, full Wheel Support.
    • I have come to know about that this particular game will have the Dynamic Lighting, Shadows, Adaptive Antialising.