Thread: How many different location we are having in NFS The Run?

How many different location we are having in NFS The Run?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed NFS The Run on the computer of mine. Well I wanted to know what are the locations are available in the game? what opinion do you having regarding this particular game? which one is the favorite location in this particular game? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How many different location we are having in NFS The Run?

One of the most favorite location in this particular game is Colorado. The developer of the game has told me that there will be triple amount of the tracks comparing any other game. I am also wondering that tracks in the game are going to have number of locations. I think some of the locations are San Fran city, Yosemite Park, Nevada Hills, Desert Dust Storms, Vegas Strip, Fast, Big Interstates, Valleys of Southern Utah, Mountains in Nebraska, Large Plains in Nebraska, Windy Thunderstorms in Iwoa, Chicago City, Grassy Plains, Cleavland Ohio, Pennsvania IDK, And New York. Well there will great fun while racing over there.

People are looking to have more states in the south. Well I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide some DLC to get the same. We are aware that EA are pretty good when DLC’s are concerned.

I also like the Colorado location of this particular game. the only reason is that I like the classic epic course Rocky Pass. I wanted to see Blue Ridge Parkway and they are supposed to talk about the smoky mountains. Well I can understand how racing line is not going through the Tennessee or north Carolina. This particular track is stimulating the smoky mountains in the game.

Following are the locations which I have noticed and I wanted to share with you all.
    • city of San Francisco
    • it is having rural area as well as Wind farm
    • Yosemite National Park
    • Desert Hills demo level
    • It will contain the some kind of the high speed freeway through the desert. Also you will have the desert or canyon track where you will be able to race with SI models.
    • Million Dollar Highway
    • You will also have the multi-lane freeway track through the snowstorm and Independence Pass demo level.

I have also found following locations in this particular game.

Buffalo Gap and South Dakota.

Also open plain area through the thunderstorm.

Wisconsin farmlands and valleys, Chicago and industrial track.

I have also seen there will be early morning foggy track which is passing through the forest also you will have the lush forest track at the time of the sunrise which is going through the Appalachian mountains.

Finally you will have the autumn track which is passing through the forest of the bright colored Autumn trees.