Thread: Is there car customization in NFS The Run?

Is there car customization in NFS The Run?

I have played all the past release of the NFS series. Well recently I have installed NFS The Run on the computer of mine. After playing the game for the couple of hours I have found that there was nothing provided for the car customization. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is true? If there is no mean for the car customization than I don’t think so people will think about the purchasing of the game. I have dedicated this particular thread to get all the users who are having the speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there car customization in NFS The Run?

From the beginning of the NFS series there was no car customization available in the game hence I don’t think so there will not be any car customization in this particular game also.

I wanted to tell you that first ever customization provided into NFS Porsche however it was not obligatory. There was no neons, spoilers, bodykits etc. In that particular scenario you will be able to add some of the stickers on the cars of yours. hence you will be able to get the look and feel like a race car.
    However you should learn that the customization should not be the key feature of the game. in the scenario of NFS there should be sport cars, roads rather than that of the race tracks and police chases. There should be great game play the customization should not be the core of the entire game.

So far there is no confirmation regarding the customization from the developer end. However I am expecting that there will be exterior customization available in the game. I have noticed that GT500 is having the set of the aftermarket wheels when the M3 appears the bone stock. Mila's is having the fiberglass spoiler and Nikki is having the different front end. You have to look on the V-12 Vantage and also you have to check out the RX-7. It is having the red and stock spoiler.

If I am not wrong the developer of the game as well as publisher of the game can make the Underground 3 whenever they are supposed to needed. I am wondering that there will be couple of cars available in this particular game. I don’t think so it will be worse than that of the Most Wanted or HP2010. HP 2010 was having SL65, Viper ACR, Apollo. I am also wondering that the developer of the game should make the game quite balanced. If I will be able to drive better than I will be able to beat with Z06 if the opponent of mine is having the 550-2.

I have come to know about that the Customization was introduced into the High Stakes. Also NFS3 is going to have the fine tuning option into the game.

As far as I know NFS Porsche is having the most complex tuning system however we are not supposed to get neons. However there will be lots of tuning parts available for the cars. Also let me know about the experience of yours regarding the evolution mode of the game.

In this particular game I wanted to have porsche unleashed kind of the customization so that I will be able to install advanced suspensions or race class slick tires. I am not concerned about the visual customization but it seems to be good features. Also there should be something which will allow you to do some weight reduction and the handling effects. If they have also provide the upgrade feature out. It is necessary to have the Tuning feature in the game.
    You should take care of the thing that is tunning of the car did not mean that you are upgrading the car. I wanted to tell you that tuning the car means that you are changing some of the operating parameters without removing the physical parts in the game. also changing the stiffness of shocks and fuel flow can be considered as tuning. If you are talking about the customization than I wanted to tell you that it is changing of the physical parts of the cars.

If there is customization in the game then there will be usage of the lots of disk space and it can be used for cars as well as events. The developer of the game should remove all the street elements from the game and they should put some efforts for the customization in the game. I think we should talk the developer of the game and tell them whether are supposed to provide the customization in the game.

There are people who are not interested to make customization on their car since they are looking to keep originality of the car. Also there is no hard and fast rules regarding the customization of the cars. It is totally dependent on you whether you are interested to customizing the car or not. I am wondering that Customization can be a good option for the customizing some of the physical properties. However there should not be painting or vinyls and big spinners.