Thread: Will NFS The Run support for Logitech G27 Steering wheel?

Will NFS The Run support for Logitech G27 Steering wheel?

Well I am having particular query regarding this particular game NFS The Run. I wanted to know whether this particular game is going to have support for the G27 Logitech Steering wheel? Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will NFS The Run support for Logitech G27 Steering wheel?

I have contacted the developer of the game and they have told me that they have written the code for the above mentioned steering wheels. I think it will be quite difficult with the automatic as well as manual transmission while playing the game when you are having some of the crazy tracks which are available in the game.

As far as I know so far there is no announcement regarding the steering wheel support in this particular game. also there is no information regarding this particular game is having support for H-Shifter and clutch. I have played the demo version of the game on PS3 and I have noticed that there was no steering wheel support in the game. So people who are looking to have support for the steering wheel should think twice before purchasing this particular game.

Well I think there will be support for the steering wheel on the consoles and there will be manual gear changes in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    Well I think there will be support for the steering wheel on the consoles and there will be manual gear changes in the game.
    I would like to tell you that I have also I come to know about the same thing which you have stated over here. So far there is no announcement from the developer of the game. I am really eager to know about the same. What I am wondering is that I think we should contact the developer of the game and ask about the same. Well I will post over here if I supposed to know about any useful information regarding the thing which you have stated over here So all the users on the users who are looking to get the above mentioned information will be able to get the requirement of them.