Thread: Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Bugs and Glitches

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Bugs and Glitches

I have started this thread for the intention of to discuss things you believe are bugs otherwise are appealing/cool/overwhelming glitches. As far as I know that there are only 3 to 4 patches released so far and I don’t think that all the glitches have been resolved yet. Furthermore some users are still getting some issues with connection. I hope that the Capcom has aware about it.

Re: Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Bugs and Glitches

At least some other that are striking, as the case of MODOK, with a hint of what Elvis cannot hide (to take microphone and all!), While others are less original, like Chun-Li with her dress 'Street Fighter Alpha'. Even Albert Wesker sees remembering its beginnings in the 'Resident Evil' with the gear for STARS But all this would be nice if we did not have to shell out money, which unfortunately did not happen. DLCs and reach of this kind, for sure. Because here we see just a small sample of twelve characters.

Very true. The truth is that the costumes are nothing spectaculars and most of all, very simplistic. Actually I do not think this edition harmed, I have the PS3 ... and I have no desire to return to compare something.

It's a shame but to my Capcom will never be what it was, a respectable company, broad ideas and especially ORIGINAL!

If you hate the Sentinel, and those who use it, with all your strength "video gamers" why, even though they were beating him do combos or special powers, and this simply cannot be defeated, not to mention of course, that kick "Lock- "Today coming good news. Capcom has released a patch for Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds with which this advantage of that character has been eradicated to prevent headaches or other issues we cannot mention by including high-sounding words.

Capcom usually receives harsh criticism from fans when it launches the new version of a game or an extra pack of DLC, but curiously has just announced free downloadable content for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Ultimate. Some of these new features are invisible, super armor, invincibility against projectiles, special cancel and many more distributed over a hundred letters. You can take up to three cards at the same time. That's 1.12 million combinations, in case you were wondering.

Clarifies what has been fixed is the spoil it can cause the Sentinel ... the kick "Lock-up" and others are still there. In addition, this patch also comes to correct the damage the character Akuma infringe on their enemies, apparently plummeting it, will too be specified Spencer glitch solution which did not permit this end to create a extraordinary move, one more glitch was as well corrected by Akuma.

It is well known by the faithful followers of the saga that Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds was not exempt from problems like this, I mean the imbalance that provide some of the characters has always happened in this kind of games, the important here is that the developers do something about it and as soon as possible, taking into account the views of the players who, in the end, we spend hours glued those facing the screen, especially in multiplayer games.

From my point of view I think that Capcom has done well to pay attention to this sort of detail, of course all this is, to put it in some way, because of the developer, so ... or arranged or arranged.