Thread: Dragon killed by Horse in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Dragon killed by Horse in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

To add to the exclusive moments so far in this great game. Somewhere south of winterhold dragon number three made its emergence. I got of the horse I was riding at the time and started on the way to take on it. Someway my horse got into the following mess and started on the way to attack the dragon too. At least at what time it was on the ground. At the time I had Lydia through me too and she was firing of arrows. However somehow the horse was the dragon’s most important attention and started to attack it. I distorted my tactic and started on the way to keep the horse energetic through heal spells. And that what enough in favor of the dragon to perish.

Re: Dragon killed by Horse in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

I had Lydia and a flame atronach full of activity too dealing out DPS. So it shows another time. The more the merrier. And afterward I was playing as a level 7 mage. What is your familiarity through multi member parties? Doesn't that formulate the game too simple? Seems a comparable experience on the way to the Fallout series. I'm playing on top of expert level.

It makes it harder if you are next to multiple foes that are stronger than your companions (and most likely yourself in addition), in view of the fact that than the possibility to acquire your companions killed is quiet high. Possibly will be annoying if you are within a dungeon through no were to retreat.

The advantage that companions add is negated through the tediousness of traveling through them. What good times you have fighting next to them, they are rapidly shattered through the times you are trying to acquire them to follow you in excess of a small rock. Concerning retreating, can you still tell your companions to: "Retreat. “Lydia is continually running starting room to room just frustrating to everyone off. I would like to run out of there and she’s charging headlong within battle.

A random horse (not mine) kicked a dragon right within the face earlier than I fired the concluding arrow, stealing the kill. Irritated and amused at the identical time. The horses gravely necessitate their aggressiveness toned down. At what time my horse solo'd three well geared bounty hunters, and after that afterward got wasted through a wolf. I approximately shed a tear at that point.

I dismounted my horse and walked a bit towards a ruin. I got attacked by a number of bandits. All of sudden my horse presently comes plowing through out of nowhere, climbing the stairs on the way to the top to attack somebody. Must have been a stray arrow or somewhat that fill weird him off?