Thread: I am feeling terrible because there are less than 60 cars in NFS The Run

I am feeling terrible because there are less than 60 cars in NFS The Run

Well I have installed Need For Speed The Run on the computer of mine. I have come to know about that there are few amount of the cars available in the game. I am not able to find out DBS, 8C , Stirling Moss , SLR ,Reventon, ZR1,Bently SuperSports, Zonda F, Agera,Veyron. Where are all the above mentioned cars in the game? Let me know what do you thinking in this particular game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: I am feeling terrible because there are less than 60 cars in NFS The Run

I am also wondering the same thing which you have stated over here. I don’t know where are Maserati, Jaguar, Lancia and Gallardo LP-570-4 Superleggera, Porsche 959, Lamborghini Diablo SV, Porsche 911 GT2 RS. Also I have gone through the lots of videos and various stuff available on the internet but I was not able to get Gumpert Apollo, Porsche 911 Turbo S as well as Porsche 918 Spyder. I was expecting that the developer of the game will port all the games from the NFS HP to the NFS The Run. But I think they have not done.

Yes you are absolutely right there are no porsches, mercedes benz and also there are no hyper cars available in the game. It will be great if the developer of the game has dropped the PS3 exclusive and they have made all the cars available for each and everyone. I wanted to tell you that I liked this particular game and I would like to enjoy this particular game as far as possible. If they have provided the stuff exclusive for the particular platform then I think it seems to be quite frustrating for me. The people who are playing the game on the computer of Xbox are not getting the game for free. Why they have provided less content to us.

According to me the car list provided in the game is less impressive. We know that EA supposed to sell lots of DLC. I think the EA should provide DLC for the PC version of the game. Let see whether they are providing DLC for this particular game or not.

Well I was wondering that Viper should reappear in the game. according to me it is one of the most exciting vehicle I have played ever. According to me ACR from HP2010 would be the perfect choice. However it seems to be qui8te difficult for the handling purpose.

I have seen that most of the cars are having the NFS/Signature edition so that the stock is seems to be quite unique. This is the only game which is having Aventador and Huyra. If you are looking for E46 M3 then you have to make it from the E30 or E90. You can make the creative thing and there will be great chances to have the thing over here.

I really wanted to have DLC for the PC version of the game. we all the people should talk to developer of the game and I am hoping that they will provide the same.

So far the car list is looking quite great. I am wondering that the Xbox players will be able to get all the PS3 exclusive. I am hoping that EA will provide Viper. I love this particular game and I am hoping that it seems to be deserved to be into the game. Let see what the developer of the game are supposed to do in this particular matter.

There is great mixing of cars provided and I am wondering that there will be great fun while driving those cars. I am missing so far 1968/69 Dodge Charger. It will be great if the developer of the game will provide the same. Also I am looking to have fastback Mustang. Personally I am waiting for the releasing of the DLC for the new set of the cars. Let’s hope they will release the DLC for free since we have already paid enough amount of money while purchasing the game.