Thread: Soul gem charging in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Soul gem charging in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Hello guys just got a daedric dagger, and after that maxed it to legendary, in the company of 30x sneak hits because of dark brotherhood armor and perk. Going to be pretty superior, I enchant it the soul trap, but anything I kill I get the message "no soul gem large enough", so it doesn't still charge up smaller small unfilled gems? I don't have any unfilled grand or superior ones at the moment. Someone got any advice? If you know anything about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies will be thankful.

Re: Soul gem charging in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Kill things through smaller souls to fill the slighter soul gems. Critters, spiders, etc Black star if you're a murdering scumbag similar to me. Humans comprise Grand Souls and there are endless provisions of guards all over the place you go. There are black and white souls. A black soul gem simply accepts black. A usual soul gem simply accepts white. This is most likely the difficulty you are having.

I don't consider somebody given a totally full explanation here; accordingly Non-sentient creatures have white souls. Their souls are able to be bound within the regular sorts of soul gems you typically come across. Men, mers, and additional sentient individual have black souls. Their souls are able to basically be bound within a black soul gem, or equivalent. I haven't heard of moreover of these artifacts, on the other hand I would guess that through Azura's Star, you are able to only bind white souls, but with the Black Star you can bind BLACK souls. I learned all this in a book I came across called something along the lines of "Souls: Black and White," within the game.

The Azura's Star artifact has mutually a white and black version within the game. It's traditionally simply white; as a result the black one possibly will be considered a spoiler. I consider I'll go with the Black Star for the reason that humans = grand and that's a lot additional useful to me. One obsession though, does it count as a collected Daedric Artifact? There's a trophy in favor of getting 15 of them and I presently wondered if going through Nelecar for the Black one counts.

Tempted to start perking in enchanting at the moment, I captivate everything I make use of, and the concluding perk double enchantments is superior. Smithing is at 100 and have half the perks (right side to dragon). Is it significance perking enchanting?