Thread: How to buy Saints Row: The Third on steam

How to buy Saints Row: The Third on steam

I am trying to buy Saints Row: The Third in the steams UK store but there I am not able to do that. Why this thing is happening with me?? Can anyone suggest me about this?? Ai love to play the action game and I have also finished playing with the SR1 and SR2. But now I am getting problem while I am trying to buy this game. Can anyone suggest me way to buy the new Saints Row: The Third on steam??

Re: How to buy Saints Row: The Third on steam

Yes dude, you can purchase that game form here:

Buy Saints Row: The Third

Form here you can purchase this game and they will also give you the Steam key for the activation thihs game in your system.

Thanks for that friend. But here can you please tell me that is there is any reason that why there are no recent THQ games on steam?? I am telling you this all things, because before coming to this forum, I have tried so hard to buy the Saints Row: The Third but not able to do so?? Can here anyone tell me that why this is happening to me??

Hello, I think that this things have happened with you because you have an account located in the other state and you are from the Canada. And this content is region locked and this is the main reason that causes you to not get the game. And if you are trying to do this thing then let me inform you over here that there is no way to get around this. Also you will have to make a Canadian account and get points on there. Ia m telling this all things because points are locked to the accounts and if your account is not having the points then it also might happens that you cannot get this game. Yes, I have also tried with this all and for that I am having this much of knowledge about this. I have also saw that, and then for the same reason I will recommend you over here to do the same on their website. Hope that they will have the fix for that.

Hey dude, thanks for telling me about this. I have sent the message though the customer service link on the THQ store an now waiting for there response. Hope that they will help me to buy this game.

If you are planning for getting this game then for that I will suggest you that you pick it up for the PC through Steam. I am telling this thing because if you did this then at that time you can get the three bits of custom in-game swag for Team Fortress. And also here I can say that there are preorder items and also they are much good. Also I have tried with this for that reason only I am suggesting you this thing over here.