Thread: Which one is better: SR1, SR2 or SR3?

Which one is better: SR1, SR2 or SR3?

I came here to get your opinion for better game form SR1, SR2 or SR3. Can here anyone suggest me that which game form this all three are better in following terms???

• Story wise
    • Gameplay wise
    • Co-op wise
    • Weapons wis
    • Characters wise
    • Vehicles wise
    • Activities wise
    • Cheats wise
    • Easter eggs wise

Re: Which one is better: SR1, SR2 or SR3?

I love to play the games and also I have played this three games also. And according to my opinion:

• SR3 is better in Story wise
    • SR3 is better in Gameplay wise also.
    • And Co-op wise SR1 Online Multiplayer is better
    • Weapons wise, I will say that SR3 is better.
    • Characters wise I will say that SR1 is better.
    • Cheats wise, this all games are same
    • And Vehicles wise, I will say that SRTT is better
    • And at the end, I will say that SRTT is winner but Lacking Certain Aspects

I also would like to ask over here that which game from SR1 SR2 and SR3 is better in the following terms:

• Character customization wise
    • Stronghold upgrading wise
    • Notoriety wise
    • Replay value wise
    • Free roam wise

Here I would like to say that I have not yet tried with playing the new Saints Row the third, and here I would be happy to see your opinion about this game. But I have tried with the SR1 and SR2 and I am can say that this both games are very nice.

Yet, I have not played the new Saints Row third, and so for that I am sharing my opinion about the SR1 and SR2 which is as given as:

• Saints Row 1 id better in Story wise
    • And Gameplay wise, I will say that SR2 is better.
    • I am not having the more idea about the Co-op wise but still I can say that SR3 is better.
    • Weapons wise I will say that SR2 is better.
    • And for the Character customization wise I will say that both SR1 and SR2 are better.
    • Cheat wise I will say that SR3 is better.
    • For Stronghold upgrading, I will give opinion that SR3 is better.
    • And also for the City wise, I will say that SR2 is better.

I also would like to say over here that its solo-platform, graphics, glitch central is not very good. And also I am sure over here that sometimes the quality of the main chunks of a game can still make it. And in all the levels I can see that the characters were epic on all levels, the missions were a mix of hardcore but still this is well set out with a good array of difficulty. And for the city, I will say that this is small at the time was still worthy of causing a civil war with a pull of a trigger and laughing your way around while smoking fools. And also I would say over here that I like the soundtrack while playing the game so much.

I have not played the SR1 and for making sure about this game is better or not, now I am going to play this game. And I have played the except two SR2 and SRTT also but now sure about the SR1. And after playing this both games, I can say that plot may not have been original but it was believable and serious with funny bits here and there. And also in both the game I can see that the characters were very easy to connect with.

According to me, story wise I will say over here that Saints Row 1 is better for me. This is because it was most serious but also for me personally, most memorable even with its shoddy graphics.And for Gameplay wise, I will say that Saints Row 2 was very god. And while playing this, I win every time.And if you are asking for the better game Co-op wise then for that I am no having any idea about that. Weapons wise I will say that Saints Row 2 is better. For the cheats wise, I will say that Saints Row 2 is always better.

Hey, thanks all for replying about this. I have just asked this question over here because, I am planning to get the new Saint Row: The Third game. I was just wanted to get the suggestion that which gaem is better in SR1, SR2, and SRTT.