Thread: How to play as COP in NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN

How to play as COP in NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN

I love to play the racing games and I am very happy after hearing about the NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN. Btu I am having one question about this game and that is as:

Can I play as cops in the game??

Please reply me about this. Is this is possible to do then also tell me the way to doing so.

Re: How to play as COP in NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN

For this, I will say that this is not possible to play as cops in the game. And I am very sure about this. Sand here let me tell you that this game is made by BlackBox and its reputation for producing games with no playable police is well known. And also here let me tell you that I have tried with this but not yet have get any way to doing this thing. If you are not agree with me then you can also check it in the setting and if there you will get any way to doing this then reply me also.

Yes, I also agree with this that Blackbox is not gonna go that way because there is already hot pursuit 201o. and also the main reason for this is they they want to try to avoid conflicts and smash talks. And according to the information they are bringing the series back to the roots black box style. And in this I will say that I will leave making a cop mode to criterion they totally are the best at that. For your requirements, I will say that you can barely catch air or feel grip on tires due to how movable the handling is, and leggy. But still there is some chance on this, this can be easy if black box work hard on this game, and here I am sure that they can do better than hot pursuit.

For this game I will say over here that NFS game with the most excellent cop mode was the first Hot Pursuit on PC. I am telling this all things because I have tried with this and while doing this all things I can say that you could drive in either direction, you could lay spike strips, and while you couldn’t call for backup, you could get a friend to play with you and both of you could make a block.

Hey dude, thanks for suggesting me about there is no way to play as a COP in the NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN. I am still searching for doing this thing and if I get anyway to do this then I will reply over here to do this thing.