Thread: Would people still play Saints Row 2 after the release of Saints Row 3?

Would people still play Saints Row 2 after the release of Saints Row 3?

Hello friends, I am one of those people who love old games; because when I was a kid I've been playing and are an important part of my life. I wonder how many of you think that going back to the city of Stillwater. I know I'm going to remain playing Saints Row 2, to this day, even with the new game coming out I think I'll make a trip down memory lane and go through all the games a couple of times. I wonder what you think. Thank you.

Re: Would people still play Saints Row 2 after the release of Saints Row 3?

I will continue playing, hell; I bought a new part to play in the house of my brother (who has a 360), so I will play the Saints Row 2, as I really love the game.

I love to play Saints Row 1 again, but thanks to the port will make the X360 which was originally to be on the PS2 anyway PS3 is not. That said I still play SR2 in part because of Stillwater, partly due to history, but mostly because of the epic cut scenes and made the best games than SRTT. SRTT may be better in terms of robustness, but I love crazy ass effects rag doll ... It's so funny by itself. SRTT not get me wrong looks awesome, but I'm not sure about the engine side of things ... yes, you would have to be blind not to see the OTT is going on, but in terms of the engine itself, I'm on the fence until it does.

It seems too strong if that makes sense? Ironically, I hated SR1 first got it because the engine was out of date, even back then, but the engine was more refined SR2 and comfortably equipped with side of humor to pull someone in front of a train and see his legs are wrapped around the neck in a crazy rag doll style, changed my life. Please do not hate on me because I cannot wait to SRTT, I'm just saying SR2 engine appeals to me more than what I've seen is purely preference but that may change, yet I have not played SRTT. But yes, I'm definitely going to play SR2 again, but still miss SR1.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    I love to play Saints Row 1 again, but thanks to the port will make the X360 which was originally to be on the PS2 anyway PS3 is not. That said I still play SR2 in part because of Stillwater, partly due to history, but mostly because of the epic cut scenes and made the best games than SRTT. SRTT may be better in terms of robustness, but I love crazy ass effects rag doll ... It's so funny by itself. SRTT not get me wrong looks awesome, but I'm not sure about the engine side of things ... yes, you would have to be blind not to see the OTT is going on, but in terms of the engine itself, I'm on the fence until it does.

It seems too strong if that makes sense? Ironically, I hated SR1 first got it because the engine was out of date, even back then, but the engine was more refined SR2 and comfortably equipped with side of humor to pull someone in front of a train and see his legs are wrapped around the neck in a crazy rag doll style, changed my life. Please do not hate on me because I cannot wait to SRTT, I'm just saying SR2 engine appeals to me more than what I've seen is purely preference but that may change, yet I have not played SRTT. But yes, I'm definitely going to play SR2 again, but still miss SR1.
    Why would anyone hate you for personal preference really admire, I found him much better than most people when they wanted to Saints Row Saints Row 2 in the third. One example I see that describes this is when a lot of people like COD Modern welfare of b-ops. It's the same type of game, but people like one over the other and it might be for no particular reason, then personal reference only. With SR1 is a pity it was not released then it can be a download for the PSN, as he had given the number 2 I think I should have let people play SR1 if you never played it. It can happen, even now, but I doubt that I mean that is the current crisis in demand games for both the PSN and Xbox and it was a PC title, why not SR1.

Oh, I could never stop playing SR2! I love it. I've never played the first, and was completely hooked on the second. The first time I played I expected to be a crap game and my friend and I laughed at the crossing graphical glitches, but it was fun. There's a lot to him and yet not take it too seriously, I do. And I have actually connected to my sprite of a character; there is something good for wiping out a weak-looking character.

Yes, sure. SR1 I remember the first time for $ 19 a few years ago and I never thought of this game to become one of my favorites and SR2 was released shortly afterwards, and I bought too. I still play whenever I have time SR2.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyla View Post
    Why would anyone hate you for personal preference really admire, I found him much better than most people when they wanted to Saints Row Saints Row 2 in the third. One example I see that describes this is when a lot of people like COD Modern welfare of b-ops. It's the same type of game, but people like one over the other and it might be for no particular reason, then personal reference only. With SR1 is a pity it was not released then it can be a download for the PSN, as he had given the number 2 I think I should have let people play SR1 if you never played it. It can happen, even now, but I doubt that I mean that is the current crisis in demand games for both the PSN and Xbox and it was a PC title, why not SR1.
    I have not been long in the forums, but I guess (hope actually) that there is an error that goes around making everyone very angry, negative and basically very ignorant to most positions people who view it offers. People cannot use traps without being a shit thrown at them, users can not criticize anything without complaining in the forums and a bit sad at the moment with the constant complaining so I guess I covered my areas against enemies expected to jump.

I played sr1 I loved playing the number 2, when I bought my PS3 I loved most were moments of fun for many who simply did not like the industrial area but somehow I never liked to reach this area, but it’s amazing game now I'm dressed as a racist police know what I mean but I want to be a graffidion in the third.

If not for Roding me all the time X360 is undoubtedly playing SR1 I found a heck of a lot more, but ... have been connecting my wired controller to your PC and play SR2 through Steam, I have a big enough hard disk that I can play both SR2 and SRTT both the same box. So I'm not worried about playing two games back and forth. Without doubt, let's open anything from ancient history that may need updating.

I love playing the SR2, and I am still playing the SR2. I will be playing the SR 2 if the SR3 is been release. I will be going to SR3 when I will be complete playing the SR2. Till then I will play SR2.