Thread: Need for Speed: The run best NFS made with combined cars and videos

Need for Speed: The run best NFS made with combined cars and videos

I think the run edition of the nfs game is the best game that I have come across and I have pretty much liked all the features of the game so that’s what I want to say here. now what I liked is the developers have brought up with the previous best combinations of the game and hence they have put up I nthis game as well, that’s what they have done and some of the highlights in the game are
    - deep tuning of Underground
    - insane police chases of Hot Pursuit Series
    - also superb story
    - recreating gta style gaming.
    So that’s what add some spice in the game and I just simply loved the game for sure. I would like to know more about the reactions from you all about the same. so what do you all have to say about the same. if we talk about the videos in the game then I must say that you should have a look at some of the videos that are being uploaded in the youtube about the same and you will be getting enough information about the same that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Need for Speed: The run best NFS made with combined cars and videos

I have visited a website named as origin and there I could find some useful information for me and if I tell you then I was looking for the gameplay. I could find all the information there itself. So I would ask you to visit that site and get all the information from there respectively. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

I think so this game would interest a lot of Hot Pursuit fans. Since it has a lot of police action it which would generate a lot of interests among the users that’s what I am saying here. it could have been much better had if they had thought of introducing more great b-movie characters. Although it’s a wait and watch situation for me since I haven’t got the game I will be waiting for the same to happen as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all did understand what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you.

I am hearing that Hennessy VenomGT, Bentley SUPERSPORT ISR Convertible, Bugatti Veyron will be making their debut in the nfs: the run. So I know you all must be pretty excited after reading this news, now what do you all have to say here. waiting for the replies from you all on the same, that’s what I am saying here.

I do have some information about the race cars In the game and also if we talk about the Chicago Race then we can say that the race starts with the Ford Shelby GT500 SuperSnake vs. McLaren Mp4-12C vs. Porsche 911 GT2 vs. BMW E92 M3 GTS. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. I would be very much happy if they could have planned for Audi R8 Coupe 5.2 in the game then it would be a additional thing to watch out for in the game, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

I did have a short look at the gameplay of the game and it appears to me as a good one all the graphics quality of the game are just superb and I am dying to have a hand on the game. So that’s what I want to say here.

Do you all have any idea if the free roam is there in the game or not. Anyone of you all ifyou do have some ideas about the same then please do pass on the information to me that would be better for me that’s what I want to say here.

Guys I just came across a video in youtube where a interview was happening with one of the developer in the game and when asked about the free roam in the game he accidentally happened to blush at one instance looking at that silly incident in the game I don’t think so that will be there in the game at all. So please do forget about the free roam incident in the game that’s what I can say here. so hope you have got appropriate information on the same that’s it from my side for you.

I mean that’s a very bad news I would definitely love to see the free roam antics happening in the multiplayer mode of the game that’s what I am hoping for, I don’t know why they haven’t implemented but personally speaking I would have loved to see it in the game for sure that’s what I am hoping for, anyways if you all do get some idea about the same then make sure that you do share on the information with me that would be better.

Well your idea was quite nice but I don’t think so the developers of the game have implemented the same here. since many of my friends who have already played the game have said that there is no indication of the free roam in the game. I don’t think so it will be there in the game so tahts what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.