Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can we replay story missions in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Video Games

Old 15-11-2011

Can we replay story missions in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Hey guys, as one of my favorite things in SR2 was how he could go to his crib, at any time and play any campaign mission I wanted with all new weapons and other things. It adds an insane amount of replay value. Does anyone know if this is possible in this game? So please tell me about it, so that I can play the game. Thank you.

Old 15-11-2011

Re: Can we replay story missions in Saints Row: The Third Game?

The question which you are asking it and the answer that it is possible and also you will be able to get the mission to be replay in the Saints Row: The Third, so you can play the game and also you will be able to play the game.
Old 15-11-2011

It is not only cooperation, the missions of repetition in its entirety. It makes no sense. One of the things that made the game stands out from GTA IV. That and playback cut scenes removed is silly. As each mission can only play once, unless you choose to replay the entire game, and then I can do it again. But you cannot play the main missions again and again. I would think that the creation of the missions is so good and at the top would be able to reproduce, as they are more fun than ever. However, stupidly, has been eliminated.
Old 17-11-2011

You can repeat the story missions. However, replay has to drive to certain areas. In addition, each time the task of reproduction, it becomes more difficult, but makes more money.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , ,