Thread: While starting a new campaign will we be able to retain the old achievements in Saints Row: The Third game

While starting a new campaign will we be able to retain the old achievements in Saints Row: The Third game

Hello friends, I wanted to ask about the game that when the game ends, we will be able to start the campaign again with all updates, money, etc. thugs or we have to start from scratch again? So please tell me about it and I wanted to play the game and also wanted to select the new challenge with the updates. So please tell me about it. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion you will give for the question which I have asked.

Re: While starting a new campaign will we be able to retain the old achievements in Saints Row: The Third game

I'm pretty sure that there is no new game, or even re-play missions. Is delayed because of the amazing and funny and on top of the missions seem to be. SR1 and SR2 both had the ability to repeat missions, which I think is better than the newest game. I have no idea why they took off.

Re: While starting a new campaign will we be able to retain the old achievements in Saints Row: The Third game

I do not see why not, could repeat missions in Saints Row 2, I do not see why it should be removed. It might be able in the Saints Row: the third also, so you will be able to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there is no new game, or even re-play missions. Is delayed because of the amazing and funny and on top of the missions seem to be. SR1 and SR2 both had the ability to repeat missions, which I think is better than the newest game. I have no idea why they took off.
    Missions play a sound good, but does anyone know for sure if it is in the game (with all updates, of course)?

Quote Originally Posted by PurviJ View Post
    Missions play a sound good, but does anyone know for sure if it is in the game (with all updates, of course)?
    Nope. I've never seen an option to repeat missions, as it could in SR2. He cannot even play from the start, with all unlock able intact. Pretty disappointing.

New Game + would be nice in RF: A why not SR: TT? It would be nice Homies maybe not, but respect / updates would be great. Missions play again.... let's be frank, in addition to the end to see the two ends as soon as possible that I have rarely made the task of playing .... I tended to make a new character and start a new file. While at the same time without losing important to me that still do not think it’s right to all the support step by step, but again no proof final decision should be away to drop the ax.

I have the game and sorry guys can not be repeated missions (unless u start a new game) and that's because of the choice-making in some of the missions so if the task repetition or just choose the other option to get rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I have the game and sorry guys can not be repeated missions (unless u start a new game) and that's because of the choice-making in some of the missions so if the task repetition or just choose the other option to get rewards
    The mission murderbrawl you can get both awards. You can unmask it and then buy the Apoca-fist! Who gives a worse if we have two awards? This game should be free to choose however we want to dye a play! For my part, do not use cheats, but they make you pay for it? Now I know why he left darkmandalore will. That is a good example! Another example is when the community started a thread will fire decision for linear updates! The layers that I can understand, but others are reported, but it would be a waste of time!

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    The mission murderbrawl you can get both awards. You can unmask it and then buy the Apoca-fist! Who gives a worse if we have two awards? This game should be free to choose however we want to dye a play! For my part, do not use cheats, but they make you pay for it? Now I know why he left darkmandalore will. That is a good example! Another example is when the community started a thread will fire decision for linear updates! The layers that I can understand, but others are reported, but it would be a waste of time!
    Possible Solution: You can understand their anger at the lack of several elements missing from Saints Row: The Third, but if I may, I thought of a possible solution to your problem. Instead of starting a new file, if you feel you have a certain mission fascinate your appeal, why not the project through the route and halfway keep a separate file so you can return to the campaign of some when reloaded. I know it feels "lost" and "off balance", on the contrary, most of times, players begin random missions without having to worry about "upgrading" and from the elements / surroundings are present, you can use where its advantage without dragging your entire campaign (which is a pain) with you.

Well, that's silly not to include in the game. Reproduction of the missions, especially these would be so fun. So I think it will be great for the game and also it should be there in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    Possible Solution: You can understand their anger at the lack of several elements missing from Saints Row: The Third, but if I may, I thought of a possible solution to your problem. Instead of starting a new file, if you feel you have a certain mission fascinate your appeal, why not the project through the route and halfway keep a separate file so you can return to the campaign of some when reloaded. I know it feels "lost" and "off balance", on the contrary, most of times, players begin random missions without having to worry about "upgrading" and from the elements / surroundings are present, you can use where its advantage without dragging your entire campaign (which is a pain) with you.
    I found myself doing something similar in the two previous games: reserving a separate file to keep after the introductory missions in order to play a bit. Let's be honest, having all those wonderful toys is not fun when there is no real opposition force (in this case, the union) for use. And if I remember correctly, the different "give / spawn X" unique codes disable achievements in the save file is used.