Thread: Can we do customization of the cars in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Can we do customization of the cars in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Hello friends, I wanted to ask that the cars which are there in the game, so can we do the customization of those cars. If it is possible then it will be great to play the game and also it will be nice to drive those cars in the game. So people please tell me about it and also what is the method to do it, if you know the method then please tell me in the reply to the question. Thank you.

Re: Can we do customization of the cars in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Yes, but if you were expecting improvements are prepared to be disappointed ... Performance - the same categories as SR2 only with more levels (embarrassingly, there is nothing interesting), Visuals - every car has bumper, side skirts, exhaust pipes, tires, some have bars, etc (in fact nothing much modernized here also), painting - you still contain to use the slots grid to choose the colors and there is still no custom vinyl editor (the most disappointing aspect of customizing vehicles).

I'm waiting for the customization of cars, you can color separate panels like the hood now, so include more tires in SRTT then SR2 (there's a rumor that round even tire market characteristics of real life). Each vehicle has in fact the same performance options, only this time they are 4 X upgradeable and hopefully ... notable. I would like to see the personalization stage, however, I hate 12 "wheels on my Nelson, but was still in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Yes, but if you were expecting improvements are prepared to be disappointed ... Performance - the same categories as SR2 only with more levels (embarrassingly, there is nothing interesting), Visuals - every car has bumper, side skirts, exhaust pipes, tires, some have bars, etc (in fact nothing much modernized here also), painting - you still contain to use the slots grid to choose the colors and there is still no custom vinyl editor (the most disappointing aspect of customizing vehicles).
    Well, he forgot to mention that you can fully covered by the "Scrubber" (which looks awesome), and added in overflow. Something I've wanted since the SR1. I would say that there is a relatively small improvement, but improvement nonetheless.

I would approximate to express my private style all the way through my vehicles, the entire part of good ownership practice, as in NFS: U2 was easy to develop an attachment for each vehicle owned, and it was so easy to make it unique and reflects their personality.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    Well, he forgot to mention that you can fully covered by the "Scrubber" (which looks awesome), and added in overflow. Something I've wanted since the SR1. I would say that there is a relatively small improvement, but improvement nonetheless.
    You mean the use of recycled show improvements derby SR2 (besides neon lights), if you take a close look you will notice that except for the cutting discs that are unique in the scrubber, these improvements are improvements old demo derby, so nothing new

All I want is the ability to rearrange my butcher, always hated having to find the vehicle I wanted to use in the midst of all the cars unlocked (missed maybe 2 or 3 cars able to unlock, I know I missed a of doing things from the tow truck), police vehicles were trashed, etc. .. Seriously, just let me decide what order they come up on the bloody list, that's all I ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumer View Post
    All I want is the ability to rearrange my butcher, always hated having to find the vehicle I wanted to use in the midst of all the cars unlocked (missed maybe 2 or 3 cars able to unlock, I know I missed a of doing things from the tow truck), police vehicles were trashed, etc. .. Seriously, just let me decide what order they come up on the bloody list, that's all I ask.
    That was a big concern of mine too ... unfortunately does not look like it's going to happen... if it happen then I will be also taking and also doing with the cars in the game.

I really hope you can give your car a paint job, neon colors. Like the double-decker cars, instead of red or yellow, blue. I was going to vomit.