Thread: In Saint Row: The Third, got terrible framerate while driving on high-end

In Saint Row: The Third, got terrible framerate while driving on high-end

I love to play the action game and really I like to plat the Saint Row: The Third game. And also I wanted to make the video for this game. But while I am trying to make the video at that time I found that whenever I am driving around in a car the game starts to framedrop like a monster as well as random short screen freezes. Why this is happening with me?? I am not able to get the reason for that. I am sure here that this type of the problem occurs with the low-end system, but I am having very good system configuration but still this is happening with me?? Can here anyone having the suggestion about this??? Please reply me back over here.

Re: In Saint Row: The Third, got terrible framerate while driving on high-end

To get resolve this problem, I will suggest you to just overclock the CPU and hope that this will help you in this case. And I am sure that this has to do nothing with your SSD. And also if you are you start moving to your SSD card then at that time you are essentially shaving the life off of it. Can you tell me that which size of the monitor you are having and also can you post the system configuration of your system on which you are trying to play this game.

Ok sure…
    • AMD Phenom II X6 1100T @4,139GHz (stable)
    • 1x ATI 6990 + 1x 6970 (Tri-fire) @920 core, 1400 memory.
    • 8192MB DDR3 1600Mhz (running at 1534Mhz due to HT clock)
    • OCZ Vertex3 SSD 550Mb/s
    • Corsair ATX1200

and very soon am thinking for the upgrade to the i7 2600k and guess that this help me.

Yes, for the same reason I am holding off buying the new Saint Row: The Third game because of before this, I was having the Saint Row 2 for the PC but this not worked me in my case. Still I am no getting that why I am getting this problem and also yet I have not resolve that problem.

For this game, I will say over here that this game is bad and good at the same time. I am telling this because, it is bad: people don’t want to deal with this game because of so many of the errors. And good because these things are generally fixed within a day or two. I am very sure about this because, I have also tried with this game and have also resolve this type of the small problems.

Well, I tried with your suggestion about overclock the CPU but at that time I found that I can not overclock my CPU any more because the slightest change will cause unstability. And I am sure that I will get this problem because, it is already running at 1.575v and although. And
    • And I'm using 3x 24" monitors 5760x1080
    • With this also the funny thing is Directx 9c mode's FPS is even worse than what I run under Directx 10 mode.

In my case, while playing the game I get the memory leak that eventually leads to a crash. Here I didn’t get that why I face this type of the problem but when I face this at that time I have enough rig to play this. And for getting resolve this, I have also tried with everything turned down to the lowest setting the FPS is just as horrible as everything turned to high. And I also tried with the playing co-op and the frame rate just dropped to a point of the game I can see that this is crashing after every 10 min. and here are my configuration:

• Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9550 2.83GHz
    • 4 GB RAM
    • Nvidia GeForce GTX 275
    • Windows 7 64 bit

Can here you please reply me that why are you thinking that this is memory leak?? I am asking you this thing because, I have seen that people like to use words they don't fully comprehend. Please reply me about this.

Ok, here you are trying to say that this is happening with me because of I am having not so good configuration. So, now I have decided to upgrade the system configuration for this and hope that this will help me to resolve the problem. what would you all people will say for this?? Can I upgrade the whole system or I need to only upgrade the RAM or memory for this??