Thread: Framerate of Saints Row: The Third

Framerate of Saints Row: The Third

Hello friends, I was just seeing the video of the Saints Row: The Third, I was thinking that the framerate of the game what would be it. And also I have the question that is game will be having the "typically stable" which is the 30 fps or is it will be tearing or the framerate of the game drops all the time while playing the game? So please tell me about it and also if you have any other information about it then please tells me about it. I was going for the game. So kindly tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Framerate of Saints Row: The Third

I have also seen the video and this also happened when I was watching videos of them BF3, and there was no tear in the beta screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    I have also seen the video and this also happened when I was watching videos of them BF3, and there was no tear in the beta screens.
    I also agree with you. Other than that I wanted to be familiar with that how much fps we contain on the consoles for playing the game. A number of other sites might obtain that too. I'm very much sure it's presently their capture device to view the game for the people. As the sites might be playing the game and also the fps are mostly same, but I wanted the fps to be good and also the best so that I can play the game and also enjoy the game.

Unfortunately, as this game has SR2 framerate problems bad enough (HD installed xbox360 tested). No display option v-sync on / off, which explains the screen tearing in videos SRTT many v-sync, was just off. (Not a bad video capture ...) and when it defaults to v-sync "off" a "in" the game gets quite uneven, _sometimes_ framerate is maintained at 30 fps, but has room to 20 or less often. Just rotate a view on the street or driving a car, in some environments can produce images per second fall an evil, never mind what happens when big battles start. So it is no constant 30fps framerate, much like SR2. Reviewers must be blind not to realize this! Other than that, the game is much better than expected and much improved graphics SR2...

I have also seen the video and I also feeling the same but I think it is due to the site which is showing the video, sometime the video which I have seen the video on the site and the problem is while viewing from the site; the fps will be better and good to play the game.

The answer is that SR: TT has the option of V-sync in the last two games. I am currently playing on the 360, installed on the hard disk. So the game can run at a decent speed of 30 frames per second (open environment) to 60 fps faster (in buildings, etc). At times the game actually runs below 30 frames (night + rain + flashy lights of the city) which can be annoying at times, especially if the game was running smoothly and suddenly the framerate drops. You can activate the V-Sync on video and / or game again, to avoid breaking the screen but not really recommend doing this in the console versions because the game is slow as ass with it. The game runs faster and much smoother than GTA 4 in general. So the total fps is 30. They have not found any really terrible problem. You will get used to it. The only annoying thing is the lack of Anti-Aliasing. It is very painful. ...

I also agree with the above user and I also think the same way and I was saying the same but the above user has told you the answer and also you might get the answer for the question you were having for the game.