Thread: Is there Aliens: Colonial Marines demo?

Is there Aliens: Colonial Marines demo?

Hello I am very big fan of Aliens game and I was just thinking that whether the demo of this game is available or not. If yes then where can I find it. I just want to test the game first. And if it is really well then I will go for the full version. I found the game really interesting. I had seen some videos on the web based on this. The game play looks a bit good here, but where can I get the demo.

It is right that through demo you would be able to find how the game actually works. But that is not yet released in the market. I this it will be available till the end of this month. You have to wait back for the same. I am just checking out some online video gameplay to get a bit more information on the same and hope that this game will be good. It is an fps game and surely it will have a good gameplay.

I do not think there is any need for a demo. Most people buy the game regardless about the quality of demo. I had bought this for pc and it is really good. In a demo game you will have limited amount of options. Like there is no guarantee that you will get multiplayer mode in this. I think you must directly go for this. It is a nice shooting games with lots of adventure.