Thread: DLC available for Saints Row: The Third

DLC available for Saints Row: The Third

Hello friends while waiting for my preload to unlock Steam opened the store for information about when you'll be able to play the game and realized that I already have two DLCs and a season pass list for purchase. My question is, I previously paid 50 Euros for pre-order this game, and they're going to cost for extra for more tricks, missions and everything that happened to you then? They should not be these things are already in the game and if not, will be available for free (at least for those who pre-ordered)? I am very upset that THQ, you should know that regular updates are free content that matters to the community not to look like leeches large amounts of money trying to squeeze every last penny out of consumers. I just hope that Saints Row: The Third does not get to look like a Capcom game in the future. I'm not going to rage everywhere or cancel my pre-order as a white boy injured fan, I'm just going to think twice before reaching pre-order more of your games rather than pick them up, while the sale.

Re: DLC available for Saints Row: The Third

You not be familiar with, they enclose to release any DLC at all. Would you rather? Back in the day was not a choice DLC is additional content that is not forced to buy so what's the problem? $ 60 gives you the game, does not entitle him to a life free additional content. I swear this is probably the worst game community I've ever seen. There are some cool members here, but the vast majority holes are a lot of whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    You not be familiar with, they enclose to release any DLC at all. Would you rather? Back in the day was not a choice DLC is additional content that is not forced to buy so what's the problem? $ 60 gives you the game, does not entitle him to a life free additional content. I swear this is probably the worst game community I've ever seen. There are some cool members here, but the vast majority holes are a lot of whining.
    You might be a little player, one who never grew to appreciate the efforts of the developers. Appear at Grand Theft Auto 3 and what is obtainable in the game. At the present, seem to be at Saints Row: The Third (or when you acquire). That was incredible strange? A game that was launched 10 years ago has much more content, a game made public in 2011. Why is this? For the reason that the developers / publishers rely on supplements. Gone are the days when you worked hard to achieve greatness, without trying to dig their hands in their pockets. I have yet Super Mario 64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time as two of the best video games ever. Why? Apart from its grandeur, the amount of content / game and Embarrassed crushes what this game contains. Once again, the games are over 10 years of age are much more content that was published today.

Actually, I am age of 30 years, although I should not respond to an alleged idiot. Anyway, I lost it when you said that GTA3 has more content than SR3.

Well, sorry if I follow the "value for money" motto when I'm being a consumer. Games now are starting to offer less and cost more, back in the day to developers use to care for the quality of play and the addition of enough content to justify both the price and allow players to play more. In addition, this "Extra Content" is available for purchase and often publicized earlier than the game even finished the development, there is nothing preventing them from adding to the final product to the side of greed. I pre-ordered the damn thing. What I paid extra for a couple of guns and traps show me how much THQ values to their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    If you put it that way, then I believe in this way, years ago, the game was 100 content in the present, not backward, but now you can do DLC they imagine "suspend on this is real cool feature that could We make extra money, so they hold, in fact not created until the game ended, so if not lie, "so that ultimately your choice to have to buy 15% discount from 100% to add to 85% of the content you bought less and only one backup SR.TT not just them, is the way the game market is and get to be the worst, but its neither here nor there to enter in it. Thank DLC simply if it is an expansion of the back or anywhere down those lines, I'm 50/50 DLC, except in the end I am a looser, and get the season pass, Lee appreciate opinions grave before it was mainstream as Destructed (the people who introduced me to SR2) and they will tell you that much feel the same court or retained to SR2, but on the other hand, could be wrong, evil can , we can all be wrong, but losers cannot call people to express their views on DLC, the worst thing I say to the OP is that there are many posts so you can Envoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    You might be a little player, one who never grew to appreciate the efforts of the developers. Appear at Grand Theft Auto 3 and what is obtainable in the game. At the present, seem to be at Saints Row: The Third (or when you acquire). That was incredible strange? A game that was launched 10 years ago has much more content, a game made public in 2011. Why is this? For the reason that the developers / publishers rely on supplements. Gone are the days when you worked hard to achieve greatness, without trying to dig their hands in their pockets. I have yet Super Mario 64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time as two of the best video games ever. Why? Apart from its grandeur, the amount of content / game and Embarrassed crushes what this game contains. Once again, the games are over 10 years of age are much more content that was published today.
    FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY X to play, then go back and say "$ 60 gives you the game, does not entitle him to a life free of additional content I swear this is probably the worst game community I've seen ... There fresh members here, but the vast majority is a bunch of whiners "hole". I hope to see you in about 3 month’s time with an apology. If you manage to complete the two games. And you're the hole to appear after a total of 5 releasing shit like this. The truth is that we older players have enjoyed the game that was U.S. $ 60 in the past and have been merely epic arguments with a completion time that is just as epic. At the present we give $ 60 and get 1 / 4 of that content. For these figures, yes, we have every right to be annoying. $ 60 is a lot of money for most people at this time, some of whom cannot pay $ 60 plus $ 20 for a season pass.

The point is that you can simply fall back into it is that developers and publishers of greed that is driving this, except I would recommend that you are taking a rather narrow view. You mention Ocarina of Time. I would be interested in seeing what the development budget for the game vs. SRTT is. You can change your mind.

I respect that. What bothers me is that developers use the excuse "that is delaying the launch of the game, or the release time and get the bonus content ready." Regardless of the cost and the development of bright objects, the old days of play, we as players appreciate the developers for giving us our money's worth. Not to say that does not happen now (played Skyrim?!!!), Incredible, but the trend of pre-release DLC is worrying. Furthermore, in those days, the technology was 'OMG' for its time, as technology is for this generation. You cannot really compare what is used to make these games.