Thread: Will THQ Store PC digital download get preload for Saints Row: The Third?

Will THQ Store PC digital download get preload for Saints Row: The Third?

Hello friends, I preordered the PC digital download from THQ store a month ago, but have not received any emails or found anywhere on the bill with a CD-Key. THQ store will launch this sometime soon, so that the preload (through Steam) you can start? So if you have any information about it then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Will THQ Store PC digital download get preload for Saints Row: The Third?

The digital download of the game is a code that is contained by the physical box you acquire at the store. That said, you have to wait until you get the copy. Steam is the only way you can preload the game digitally.

The digital download of the game is actually sold on their own for those who do not want the product box openly from THQ. As far as I know those of us who pre-ordered the digital download in the course of THQ are not getting the option to pre-load, mainly due to Digital River is clueless as to the fact that all the other keys that will provide steam.

You must have your code for now. I just order off the site of the THQ store an hour ago, and after completing my order gave me a link to download the game out of Digital River site and a serial code. Since the game will use Steam, you just turn the series Steam account and did not bother downloading Digital River. It's about Digital River bill sent the email, which led to ~ 40 minutes to send the bill did not include a serial code.

I'm frustrated / worried. After THQ orders for some time, I have received nothing but the bill Digital River does not have a DL relationship as 5 minutes before this announcement. I would like the preload, but I will not cancel my reservation and lose my free DLC content just to do it.

Similarly, preordered in September and I have not seen anything from THQ or Digital River. Just hoping to have the opportunity to pre-load, of course. Very excited about the game!

If that's the case, I just want to wait. Steam is already showing some DLC, including the passage of DLC for the U.S. Season Package $ 19.99. But his frustration is understandable. I had wanted to order THQ's shop in the last couple of days and realized all boxed versions had a "Buy Now" except for the PC version of Digital, which had a "Pre-Order". This order was changed today to a "Buy Now" Digital PC version, so I decided to just buy it. Good luck, hope all problems are solved!

I have not much hoped we'll find out before the end of day '. I sent a message asking what's up, but the standard response policy is to wait 24 hours DR before reading and responding to your message. Those of us who have not given our codes may have to wait until sometime tomorrow, when their teams finally find out.

I too have bought the "Download PC" version of the THQStore, back in early October, as soon as I found that buying from there would give the season pass for free, plus free package Genki. To date did not provide anything useful, as a key to activate on Steam, etc... In fact, I have not seen anything from the original receipt when I pre-ordered. I really like the opportunity to pre-load and confirm that both the season pass and Genki packages have been activated as DLC through Steam, so we can only hope something will be along shortly. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    I too have bought the "Download PC" version of the THQStore, back in early October, as soon as I found that buying from there would give the season pass for free, plus free package Genki. To date did not provide anything useful, as a key to activate on Steam, etc... In fact, I have not seen anything from the original receipt when I pre-ordered. I really like the opportunity to pre-load and confirm that both the season pass and Genki packages have been activated as DLC through Steam, so we can only hope something will be along shortly. Thank you.
    Exact same situation here. If you send e-mail Digital River will give robotic responses that really do not help. I would love volition / THQ for clarification, but unfortunately not really handle that part of shop THQ.