Thread: Invincible pack of Saints Row: The Third

Invincible pack of Saints Row: The Third

Hello I downloaded the package invincible, but when and how it would be able to use it as a buy in the game or get a code I'm confused there is a cheat menu? As there is a cheat code for infinite Sprint because I wanted one too. So please tell me anything about it. Thank you.

Re: Invincible pack of Saints Row: The Third

From what I've seen videos of the tricks in his phone in the Extras section. Have you looked there? If you have not seen then you better get see it and also you will get the idea of it.

Is the U.S. will get a code for unlimited ammo and never die? Are you in the UK? Or did the United States and has from the UK? I ask because I'm just buying a PS3 version is the 160 GB and hopefully this unbeatable package working on it.

That's it for PS3 because of the way PSN DLC releases. Yes it is the U.S. which would be absolutely stupid to release it worldwide. It is not as genki exclusive presale is only offered as a bonus for a single retailer. You really should check at least 3 pages back to the issues before making a new one. Since the last week there have been many discussions trick is actually a little sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    That's it for PS3 because of the way PSN DLC releases. Yes it is the U.S. which would be absolutely stupid to release it worldwide. It is not as genki exclusive presale is only offered as a bonus for a single retailer. You really should check at least 3 pages back to the issues before making a new one. Since the last week there have been many discussions trick is actually a little sad.
    Want to know what's really funny? If THQ had put a search option on these issues, first 9/10ths of such places would not even exist.