Thread: Patch for fixing Port problem in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Patch for fixing Port problem in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I just would like to inquire Ubisoft if the port trouble is going to be resolved in support of Assassin's Creed Revelations PC. I indicate I not at all saw this trouble in whichever additional games...I don’t think that it will fix very soon until the next patch released?

Re: Patch for fixing Port problem in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I do not see how you could improve your connection, however, when you want a party, not through "ranked match" but "play now". You will not fall necessarily on a mode that you prefer but at least you can cross over players by setting custom game settings. After I think about all the players who are present, you should have no trouble very often.

I refreshed my data and it tells me I can play in optimal conditions (good) and I have a moderate NAT port (Orange) with the information that I could not play with those who have a strict NAT ( red I think).

I just had a message from the game that told me to switch to a NAT ... They are very nice but all my ports are open (DMZ Ports + needed) but I was always in NAT2.

For Nintendo Wii underground offshoot of the Assassin's Creed franchise, we already have a couple of things heard. However, these were more concerned with possible concepts, as with solid information Ubisoft is currently still difficult to do. Even the company's CEO Yves Guillemot was now in an interview rather taciturn. After all, it could confirm what everyone already probably knew: It will not be one port of Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Whilst I critically expect the port/connection problems will be fixed within Revelations I don't consider there will be much, if whichever, adjust. Which is why I determined not to purchase the PC version, except the console edition?

However who knows? December 2nd might be a hot day when the multiplayer really works on the PC.

Assassins Creed: Revelations multi-fix released.
    It will mostly fix problems in Multiplayer mode, but there are couple of Singleplayer fixes.
    List of some problems that are fixed can be found here: