Thread: Does PC Port is going to be fixed for Assassin's Creed Revelations

Does PC Port is going to be fixed for Assassin's Creed Revelations

I just want to ask if the problem of Ubisoft port will arrange for Assassins Creed Revelation PC version . I mean I had by no means seen this problem in any other game

What Assassins Creed PC gamers think? Do you believe they will repair it? Do you think Ubisoft will try to fix? Comments. I really want to know this as it is really annoying now please do reply guys I would be really appreciating this

Re: Does PC Port is going to be fixed for Assassin's Creed Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by Doraiswamy View Post
    I just want to ask if the problem of Ubisoft port will arrange for Assassins Creed Revelation PC version . I mean I had by no means seen this problem in any other game

What Assassins Creed PC gamers think? Do you believe they will repair it? Do you think Ubisoft will try to fix? Comments. I really want to know this as it is really annoying now please do reply guys I would be really appreciating this
    No I don’t think so Nope and If you gaze at UBi's past performance, it be supposed to say more than considered necessary. also at the present with the delay(s), I wouldn't support much hope for it

What problem you are facing it a very nice game and I am not facing any problem what do ever so what problem you are talking about ? i didn't have trouble on any ac on pc in fact don’t understand What port problem? All three AC games worked wonderfully on my PC, and that's in fact low end.

While I badly hope the problems of port / connection is set in the Revelation, I do not believe there will be much, if any, change. That's why I decided not to buy the PC version, but the console version. But who knows? December 2 (which is the date, right?) Can be a hot day in Antarctica and the multiplayer really works in the PC. Not holding my breath, though Not to rant, but it is sad that the actions of Ubi have caused consumers to be pessimistic about the products they are buying or considering buying. Customers have expectations, and it is disappointing that there is a way to earn your trust. But that's my two cents ...