Thread: Dragons inside cities in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Dragons inside cities in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I would like to ask one question to you guys about the dragon in cities. Does anyone notice Dragons inside cities? I had no thought you possibly will fight Dragons within cities, what with them being separate cells and all - however I just left Blue Palace in Solitude to discover a Dragon swooping down to attack - subsequent to it was dead all the townsfolk crowded around commenting on it, actually cool sight to perceive.

Re: Dragons inside cities in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Yes, I've noticed this. Up to now, I've fought 3 dragons within Riverwood. (Yes, 3 in this small town) In Solitude, a dead dragon spawned in my face. Free soul. I was surprised nevertheless that the townspeople crowded approximately it and talked regarding it.

I didn’t consider it was possible, kept wondering what the whiterun guards kept distressing for; my home is no longer secure. Had one blood dragon kill the majority people at the lumbermill within Riverwood. Except that only one close to Markarth I consider.

The majority I've had is a blood dragon within Riverwood, and a normal dragon in Solitude, which randomly spawned at what time I walked out and took out regarding 5 guards, it's pleasant to perceive all the people comment on it and stand approximately it. I've seen two blood dragons attack at Riverwood, and a frost dragon attack windhelm. There have been a couple of settlements / camps where I've seen a dragon or two attacks earlier than too.