Thread: I think there are more marriage options present in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I think there are more marriage options present in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I would like to know something for you guys about the marriage. I found somewhere which h said there are hundreds to prefer from if they wish for to marry you; however you have to raise their disposition. How can you do that if there are no speech options? In addition I hope it’s true for the reason that if I buy a house I want somebody else to live in it so it won't be so empty however I don't would like a troll-face.

Re: I think there are more marriage options present in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I discover that the radiant story gives quest to people to interact with the most so that hot nord chick possibly will ask you to do something for her, after that her disposition will be raised and you acquire that option (have to be wearing the amulet of Mara).

Re: I think there are more marriage options present in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

There is a list on a wiki over who you can marry. So far the benefit of marriage that I saw is Extra dps when adventuring and Extra carrying capacity. A fred dinner And option to send wife in first into a room if you suspect traps. Haven’t tried sending her out to shop yet though. You cannot marry that person, you can't just marry anyone only certain NPCs. You may need to trigger the quest option in the dialogue by doing something. Talking to someone else triggers a quest with that person.

You need the amulet of mara to even have a possibility of marriage. You get this from a priest in riften in the tavern straight in front of you as you enter. It costs 200 gold. You alter a person's disposition by doing quests, choosing sides and causing events. Basically, if there is no quest dialogue option, you need to do something else to create a dialogue option. After you have done this quest/altered their disposition, provided you’re wearing the amulet of mara, you unlock a speach option.

Once you've married somebody, you’re stuck with them. Even if they die. The game doesn't seem to differentiate between a living partner and a deceased partner. So far I’ve found no way to end my marriage in game. There are two wiki's that will be updated on this as time goes on. The elderscrolls wiki currently has more information on marriage. I advise anyone who is still confused to keep your eyes on these wikis and wait for people to update them.