Thread: Conversion of PS2 games into PC format

Conversion of PS2 games into PC format

There is a huge collection of PS2 games at my home. As you know that there is no way that the PS2 games can be playable in other consoles. I don’t want such good games goes off junk. So I would like to convert all those games into PC format so I can store it in system and play it whenever I want. Is there any way to convert such games?

Re: Conversion of PS2 games into PC format

It is not possible to reprogram and recompile the game...

Only Sony home produced video games you can answer that question better but there is no program you can change format, the games are written and programmed directly to the platform are directed to the what they do is conversion. Reprogram the entire executable and compellable me to understand another console or pc

A good example of a good conversion is the resident evil 4, the only way to play ps2 games on pc with an emulator is, disrupter unfortunately let all the games or the same quality, apart from requiring a very powerful pc pair to run, you reward the PS2

You are able to convert the PlayStation 2 games for employ on your PC in a few easy steps. It will be helpful if your game console is not working and at rest would like to play your preferred games. First of all you need to learn how to make a virtual hard drive intended for your PS2 games that work the similar method as a regular hard disk. You can then open the game, play it as well as save your statistics, each and every one from the identical site.

Many PS2 games take little or just find them only in CD format. If, among others, your games make the ps2 cd make unpleasant noises, blows, rubbing the lens casqued discs and this can be a good solution to avoid it, because, by passing them to disappear those annoyances dvd with the consequent benefit to our ps2.