Thread: what’s your view after first gameplay of The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim?

what’s your view after first gameplay of The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim?

Hello guys I am totally dissatisfied with the gameplay of The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim. It is not worth my time. I won’t bash on how awful this game is, for the reason that it is a rather good game. There are presently simple things I cannot enfold my head around. The gameplay is solid and commencing what I've observes also diverse sufficient. You are able to do a lot of diverse things and partaking in dissimilar events, I presently haven’t gotten far sufficient into Skyrim on the way to experience them.

Re: what’s your view after first gameplay of The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim?

Yes even I am not happy with the game. At what time you level up, you gain necessary stats, more HP more Mana and more Stamina. What happened to Strength, Intelligence, and Agility? At what time did they turn out to be unpopular or obsolete? What doesn't make sense is why we have twice leveling system and "Where is my XP for killing that Troll? The way I perceive things work, each time you skill goes up a level; your character level is filled up a bit. Skill level for One-Handed swords or bows doesn't do much without investing perks in it. Skill level for something allows you to improve your armor regardless of perks invested?

Essentially if I pickpocket half a dozen people for no superior reason then getting my own pockets filled, I will rise within level. The word of Skyrim will be familiar to my level and become additional hostile. Up till now I remain an awful fighter such as I was at level 1. Possibly I should finish the combo and level up Sneaking and Alchemy, as a result that I am able to sneak regarding, placing poisons within enemy’s pockets, hoping there are dumb sufficient to drink them.

Sending a new player wishing to learn fundamentals of casting spells into a word full of danger, adventure and magical beasts and after that telling him you have to travel from your starting location to the additional side of the word is similar to. Holding a bottle of water within front of an extremely thirsty person and singing "Can’t touch it". You don’t have to cram each single location of interest into one single place like you did within Oblivion; however has a proper introduction in favor of Christ sake. Safe starting location new players are able to call home in favor of first 3-4 hours of play.

I possibly will write a "Doctor grade in usability" depend on Skyrims user interface. Not for the reason that it’s bad, it isn’t. Extremely cool interface, thin and clean, however so damn hard to use. at what time you press ESC and go to Save/Load, you are capable to utilize Mouse to brows and select different save points. When you go to Inventory - Weapons subcategory, you can’t perform the similar thing. My point being that Skyrim interface is unintuitive and hard to use. You are supposed to be able to complete some task inside of inventory by means of moreover Mouse or Keyboard.

I have played all the elder scrolls games and I still would rate this as the best, it simplifies some things for sure but it adds so much more. It’s a disappointment you don’t like it but I guess they can’t please all of the people all of the time, maybe you will like fallout 4 and the next elder scrolls.

I like it Skyrim, I like it an entire assortment. Prior to launch date I was watching interview through executive producer of Skyrim - Todd Howard on the hotspot and was like “Bethesda are so awesome for doing Skyrim in addition I wonder what my future in game industry will look like. But mainly UI and some small problems discourage me from playing.

Not going to bother through a long reply here, however regarding your dislike of the leveling system and wondering where the fundamental XP for killing mobs go. I may be mistaken, however I'm pretty sure TES has been away from the whole "experience point" leveling system since at least as far back as Daggerfall. This was the first one I played, no idea on Arena. As far as I can recall leveling has always been based on your skill increases. I will admit I didn't play much of oblivion, as I didn't have a computer that would run it or an xbox until recently. So if there was some sort of experience point reward system added in Oblivion, I wouldn't know.

I do to some extent agree through the perk being needed to feel like you are essentially good with something, I found my level 20 character getting bad since I was only putting one point into the "20% increase" perk, and finding myself weak.

During "Retrieve the golden dragon claw armament in favor of my store" quest I came across "Sedunda's Kiss" through two Big People. Being on top of my first character, presently couple of hours into the game my cat-like-woman did the mainly logical choice. Did not work so well being clobbered within the head, at least I got to fly, although I doubt my cat-like-woman will remember some of it. The hit, the fall, it was pretty bad, the "no amount of healing potions are able to help you now" bad.