Thread: I cannot enjoy The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

I cannot enjoy The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Hello guys I was playing this game 2 days ago without any difficulty, I was playing in happiness, and I fell in love in the company of the game immediately. However at the moment, I somehow screwed up the fun for me, and I'm harassed to get it back. My character didn't develop approximating I'd like it to, I was going in favor of a stealthy archer assassin through daggers and a few magic, which precisely leads me to my problem, I wanted to do the whole thing with it, which doesn't work. At the moment I'm struggling with the thought to presently make a new character. I'd just like to have fun through this game another time, for the reason that it's obviously amazing. I just don't know what to perform to any further extent.

Re: I cannot enjoy The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Hello I am having same kind of question regarding to this game. At what time I construct a new character, I already struggle through the choice of gender. I believe to myself " I like role playing a female char" however alternatively I'd like a male character, too, however I dislike the thought of having a muscled brute on my screen all day, you are acquainted with where I'm getting at. Second: What type of character is it going to be? This plus the entire kinds of stuff I necessitate to think regarding instead of enjoying the game.

Continue by way of your character and focus on top of leveling up fewer effects (example- stop using magic). Your character will turn out to be stronger within your additional play styles over time.

You don't have to perform it all with one character. I am playing the most important quest and Fighters guild quests as a Nord who as well does black something. This is supposed to take me 30-40 hours of gaming. Once I have accomplished those I will restart the game as a pure mage and take no notice of the main quest however focus on college of winter hold and actually acquire into alchemy. Possibly 20 hours of gaming. The third time all the way through I will try to kill one and all in the Dark Brotherhood.

I tried option A few times, however somehow I just can't enjoy it to any further extent, since I always make up stuff in my head and have doubts resting on it. Option B is what I would like to perform roughly, however the first play all the way through is the most important one you are acquainted with it.

I approximate the jack-of-all-trades style character. As a result I have a sneaky/magey/assassin that does well in presently regarding any time of combat at level 19. At the same time as I do still occasionally get my butt handed to me I definitely end up walking away from the fight more often than the other guy. Initial perk points are often more useful than subsequent ones so I don't mind having a bonus in my light and heavy armor and I've beefed enchanting a bit, destruction magic, sneak, bow, 1 handers. It's all good and I love it! If I was in front of my 360 I'd put up my build but alas I cannot.

Stay through your original character and keep on top of developing his/her abilities within the stealth/assassin field. Play the game in favor of what it is, immerse yourself within the storyline / side quests, and position effort into decorating your house through trinkets you find / steal on top of your travels.

I not at all finish the first play-though within these games. I typically start as a straightforward warrior, on the way to learn the ropes. I kill a bunch of stuff and, within the meantime; I perceive a lot of magic going on. After that I start itching for that magic as a result I start to consider regarding the kind of mage I want to role play. At some point, it presently gets boring to keep slashing through the whole thing so I start the mage. I have a ton of fun however after that; I start to think regarding how awesome it would be to be a stealthy assassin. Lurking within the shadows, killing things through an arrows to the head without making a sound, maybe some magic to become invisible and be the ultimate assassin. So finally, I stop playing my mage and start my assassin. And quickly and so forth. I think I only go all the way through the whole story within Oblivion, through the 4th character or so. The similar thing happened by means of Dragon Age games and additional RPGs.

I had the same difficulty. My stealthy character was overwhelming for in-dungeon and confined spaces. However in the wild, I frequently got killed through huge nasty creatures (trolls, sabre cats, etc) for the reason that I don’t comprise the patience approaching to sneak across the wilderness. I rerolled to a mage; I have additional fun playing mage kind than stealth types in any case. The opening sequence is overwhelming, as a result don’t hesitate to replay if you acquire bored of your character.

If you want to do the whole thing, after that you necessitate to make more than one character. as a result, play your present character and achieve what you would like by them, or retire them and roll a latest one. On the other hand, you are not going to be capable to build a Jack of Trades character within this game, and you actually shouldn't. You don't necessitate doing all the quests through each character. One can do not anything however town quests, one can perform the Main Quest, and an additional does a faction or two. Build a character in favor of each facet of the game, which is able to be additional fun within the long run.

Sounds similar to you're really not enjoying the game and supposed to probably take it back. As you already know, these games are all about the character that you create. If you're constantly miserable for the reason that you can't decide what to do, then my advice would be to attempt a more linear game with far less choice. Should you decide to stick through it, I'd articulate presently stop using magic or archery so you turn out to be adept at only a handful of skills. Otherwise you will end up being an standard adventurer that will seriously struggle later on within the game.