Thread: graphics not working well in the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

graphics not working well in the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am played the game of the elder scrolls V : skyrim game. While playing the game what I found out is that the graphics in the game is really poor. I am using the ATI Mobility Raedon 5650 graphics driver and then to the graphics is not up to the expectation. So I want to know whether the graphics issue is with me or is it happening with you all also.

Re: graphics not working well in the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mine has the same issue and want to know the what is the actual reason behind this. Is the graphics of the game really poor or is the game having some graphics issues.

I don’t think so the game has some graphics issue. I am playing the game and mine is working fine. My pc has the nvidia graphics card and there is no issue regarding the graphics in the game. So I guess there might be some problem in your mobility graphics card.

It seems after some consideration this is a radeon problem? I have a mobility radeon 6370. I'm also getting terrible choppiness in movement, and just all around poor framerate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The auto detector tells me I should be able to run on HIGH settings, but when I tried doing this it gave me the same issue the framerate was the same as it gave me earlier and no change in the graphics.

Earlier it happened the same with one of the game when I installed the game and tried to play the game it gave me poor graphics and was confused why it is acting like that and searched all over the net for this issue and had also threaded on many sites but could not find the specific reason behind this. But after few days it clicked me that if I try installing the drivers it would might work for me and really got fixed. So I would prefer you that you should really try doing this. And see that you get the issue fixed as doing this had solved my problem .

According to me the game does not work well for the mobility raedon card and I have seen with many of friends have the same issue of the graphics card which have the mobility raedon card.