Thread: White gradient in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

White gradient in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the White gradient which is there in the Assassin's Creed: Revelations game, I was searching to solve the problem of it on the internet, but I was not getting the solution to solve the problem of this. I was thinking that the problem might be able to solve in the patch which will be released for this game. So does anyone knows that how I can solve the problem and also if someone has the solution about it then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: White gradient in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I bought this game later than completing Assassins Creed 2, because I liked the atmosphere of the game and I played to that point where I could see this strange feature myself. To date I have not touched the game again for more than a little test some tweaks to get rid of this white gradient, unfortunately only has no option to disable the whole thing. I know that many other people have the same desire to get rid of this feature, I hope the next game in the series has at least an option on / off switch for this function and I still would buy it simply later than finishing this game “without a strange effect on the upper half of the screen.” The last words: Assassins Creed Brotherhood needs another patch and not just for white gradient. Also tested just before a minute, now only need to modify their initiative a bit so the colors do not see that dark on the screen, this is a must treat all PC gamers, just Google a bit and test it.

Personally I think this feature is a nice touch. Add an effect of the bloom from the brightness of ambient light. It is also much more subtle than you describe it.

Well, in some circumstances the effect can be really good actually visible and flourish is not like this game. Bloom must be visible look bright light sources and not on a street while wandering dark shadow. Other games use bloom as good as the TES: Oblivion for instance, but that's just my point of view.

You can search for the settings of the resolution for any game which is similar to this game and also you can try those method for this game and it can be changed, if I got the method to do it then I will post it over here for you.