Thread: Is Assassin's Creed: Revelations available for Pre-order on Steam

Is Assassin's Creed: Revelations available for Pre-order on Steam

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the Assassin's Creed: Revelations game is been available on the stream and I wanted it to do the pre-order of the game. So kindly anyone amongst you can tell me about it, so that I can purchase the game and also I can do the pre-order of the game. I really wanted to play the game and get it for me. So I wanted to just to do the pre-order of the game, but I wanted to do on the stream. So kindly tell me about the stream. Thank you.

Re: Is Assassin's Creed: Revelations available for Pre-order on Steam

Well my friend ACR is now accessible for pre-order via Steam. However, the pre-order bonus this time is only the doctor ottoman. I am very disappointed. I wanted to buy an issue that has great additional content, Animus editing consoles, such as luxury edition of the Brotherhood. I do not wish for a multiplayer character that is in addition taken from the Brotherhood and place in Revelation with only a re-texture. Come on Ubisoft! Make a real Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam Revelations! Do not upset us Steam players. I do not care if they charge you more for it, even pre-order form; I just want all the content that you can get from this game. Please Ubisoft. I probably would not be able to get this content from elsewhere, as stores that sell video games here are failing, and I'm not sure if I can pre-order from Ubishop or GameStop.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    Well my friend ACR is now accessible for pre-order via Steam. However, the pre-order bonus this time is only the doctor ottoman. I am very disappointed. I wanted to buy an issue that has great additional content, Animus editing consoles, such as luxury edition of the Brotherhood. I do not wish for a multiplayer character that is in addition taken from the Brotherhood and place in Revelation with only a re-texture. Come on Ubisoft! Make a real Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam Revelations! Do not upset us Steam players. I do not care if they charge you more for it, even pre-order form; I just want all the content that you can get from this game. Please Ubisoft. I probably would not be able to get this content from elsewhere, as stores that sell video games here are failing, and I'm not sure if I can pre-order from Ubishop or GameStop.
    I agree with you, PC-players deserve a little more respect, and the advantage given to pre-order is ridiculous, I'm not thinking about preordering and knowing that this child. I'll wait for the start and then buy. But seriously.... this is a shame as we are being treated...

I am very much upset that there is No Digital Deluxe edition on Steam till now. On a side note, I think you can get from the cross just for playing one of the missions in the game Altier

Yes, I just see the steam and then did some research on the bonds is giving GameStop pre-order as I for all time do to make sure I was not fooled. I purchased every the series Assassin Creed on Steam thus far (Deluxe Edition) and I love the games, other than that do not falter to acquire the game just for that. So I believe Ubisoft be supposed to create a few modifications to the pre-end bonuses to the digital version. And by the way, I am not of NA, so I really have no options as far as games are concerned with the purchase.

I agree. It is a failure of Ubisoft. The last time he pitched a CA who was ACB, which had the special deluxe edition pre-order of the day; it gets in there, and came with the bonus maps, extra characters and an epic armor set. So I ask Ubisoft. What the hell are you doing throwing us a little MP single character in the specialty of the pre-order? Give us the same amount we have delivered for the deluxe edition of the ACB. I appreciate what you have done with these games in the past and hope to keep the supply of Epic Games in the future.

The present "exclusive edition", enclose little additional content which is only available from the network of the GameStop and ubishop. There are no current plans to release this version in the various digital distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    The present "exclusive edition", enclose little additional content which is only available from the network of the GameStop and ubishop. There are no current plans to release this version in the various digital distributors.
    Of course not through Steam, you're telling me things I already know. Ubisoft is really behaving like this time with their versions of the game. It worked twice before, why the sudden need to change, unless they're just being greedy? And then they wonder why people resort to piracy ... lol. This company still has fans is beyond me. That the ECJ fans ... and are now doing the same with AC, and shall exercise all the games and everyone who comes out, mark my words.

That's what you get. It's not just Ubisoft is doing. Many companies are making exclusively for the bonds before some shops and make people crazy about him, like Deus Ex HR packages, or launch an unfinished game and then throw tons of DLC EA as do the majority of their games. And still have the courage to complain about piracy. I mean, really, how companies plan on doing pirating fight against people who do not practice pirating crazy for them? No work at all, and sometimes I have to not buy a game, because I know there will be plenty of things to be charged so I guess I'm better to wait and Ultimate Edition or something. Thank God this is not what Ubisoft do. No release millions of DLC. I have to give that to them. But then I really appreciate digital pre-order a deluxe edition for our customers instead of having to pay more for the content or wait to buy a deluxe edition in the future.