Thread: Ferrari: The Race Experience or Ferrari Challenge to buy?

Ferrari: The Race Experience or Ferrari Challenge to buy?

I am thinking to get either Ferrari: The Race Experience or Ferrari Challenge. But before going to get any of them I want to know that if they both are the same game. Is trophy lists for the game are same or different? Is one simpler to Platinum as compare to the other? I will really appreciate any input for this.

Re: Ferrari: The Race Experience or Ferrari Challenge to buy?

I would like to tell you that Ferrari the Race Experience is full of fun and play is easy but that is very long. I have never played the Ferrari Challenge but there is some of my friend who plays this game told that it is harder to play.

If you love racing, Ferrari the Race Experience is a dream come true with more than 30 models of the most famous brand in the world and a series of races and special events are ready to test your skills to the limit behind the wheel. You can download now the game from the PlayStation Store. With the monstrous power of the F50 GT FXX electrifying acceleration or the impeccable style, the 250 GTO, Ferrari owners can try out old and new. With unprecedented access to the famous company in Maranello, Ferrari The Race Car Experience offers a selection of the rarest and most evocative of the world from vintage, as the 250 Testa Rossa to the contemporary.

In Ferrari: The Race Experience, You will find that there is a circuit suitable to test every aspect of driving. The panoramic banked curves in North America designed to put you right straight on to the prancing horse pawing at supersonic speeds, while in Italy, Germany, France, Belgium and the UK will expect a mixture of hairpin bends, chicanes and gambling opportunities for overtaking running.

When we talk of Ferrari cars, the term has become synonymous with dream cars, like good Italians, we are proud of the world. If you are fans of the prancing horse and the deep red then you will welcome this news with great pleasure. System 3, the SH UK, already known for having created the Ferrari Challenge have announced a fully redundant, dedicated to the cars of the car manufacturer Ferrari in Maranello with the title: The Race Experience. The game will be developed for the Nintendo Wii and PS3, but while console owners will enjoy the white Nippon disk version of the game, PS3 users will be able to buy the game only through virtual handouts of the NDP. These steps there are the high costs of production for physical versions of the games directly to the System 3.

I would like to tell you that the graphics of Ferrari the Race Experience is not seedy, but rather "cut". That is, to suffer all the cuts that was made in the transition from the most powerful console, the Wii. The polygon models of the cars are good, as well as the interior, faithfully reconstructed. In contrast, the textures are bland and flat tracks and poor detail. In short, you always have the idea of being in front of an unfinished product.

The Ferrari Experience Race can be played in two ways: with the Wii Wheel or Nunchuk + Remote through the combination. By choosing the first one has the feeling of driving a Ferrari. But forget Mario Kart and Need for Speed, System 3 in the game because the going gets tough. You can never go overboard with the accelerator or risk unpleasant spin, it is always better stop or you will be abundantly more often off-piste.

In short, The Race Ferrari Experience is a difficult game, for enthusiasts, especially if they want to use the Wii Wheel. It will be even more difficult if you opt for manual gear.

Ferrari Race Experience for the Wii is the new game system 3 dedicated to the most famous car ever. The game is a new chapter in the series Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli. The fantastic racing game adds 12 cars, including the superb Ferrari 458 Italy and the latest model Ferrari 599XX, two unreleased tracks (Riviera and Eifel, Nurburgring), a new tutorial with the famous Tiff Needell, a new career mode, split into Race GT, GT Road and Classic Cars and the possibility to change the game settings for players of any experience.

Thank you so much al for the information that you all have given. This is very helpful to me and I hope that other people will also find this helpful.

johnn34 Guest

Ferrari challenge is harder than Ferrari the race experience. I played Ferrari race experience but it is too long so I was bored.