Thread: What is your favorite battle in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your favorite battle in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mine's got to be when was clearing a dwemer ruin and. A Dwarven centurion (also my favorite creature), busted through a large door and commenced to spray steam at mw and give me the fight of my life.

Re: What is your favorite battle in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Exploring the snowy mountain peaks alone on Master difficulty, a large shadow passed over me. I looked up and a massive dragon started circling above thinking I was easy prey! I used my bow, steel arrows and a bunch of poison coating to bring the mofo down! The duel lasted about 20-25 minutes, it was insane!! Hardest difficulty setting is the only way to play man; you just really have to be prepared before venturing out into the wilds.

However I haven't got to play very much, about 8 hours played so far since the game came out. However before I went to work today I went into my second dragon battle and on the final blow I did a really awesome execution, jumping on top of its head, took my ancient nord war hammer, Right into the top of his skull, it was beautiful. Can't wait to get home to play more! I like the bandit camp set up on the bridge. There I was 1 against five on a very narrow bridge hundreds of feet about a raging river. I have to plow through them one by one to get to their leader. It was a close fight and in the end I send him hurdling into the rapids below. All while protecting a defenseless pilgrim.

Not exactly the most epic, but definitely the most memorable fights I've seen. Clearing some old crypt with a member of the companions, final room we get swarmed by draugr. It's ok, we face the waves of undead and destroy them all, just one is left and my companion hits him, leaves it with the tiniest sliver of life. The draugr must have suddenly realized that undeath is still more enjoyable than death, and it turned tail and ran to the door. No gold, the gate was locked, it ran past my great sword wielding companion narrowly dodging a blow and proceeded to run circles around a large table. My companion was chasing it, swinging and missing every so often. I about fell off my couch laughing at the scene of the two of them running around the table like a couple little kids. After a few moments of this I notched an arrow and finished the draugr off. My companion said "I would a killed him" I almost died laughing at that.

my favorite was up on a mountain i fast traveled to a wall and a saw a dragon looking thing i thought cool sculpture a went to check on the wall and two seconds later i was dead scorched to a crisp (even if the visuals don’t allow for that)anyway I am on adept and iv only face one dragon before but i want that soul and the word so i fast traveled the dragon was in the same place so i saved got out my superior imperial bow and 200+ iron arrows and with one shot on its back it was in the air a had to sprint over to some downed pillars for its frost attack.