Thread: Any idea about Silver hand in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Any idea about Silver hand in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Anyone have any idea about the Silver hand? Who are they? Are they joinable? Any news about this? Please if anyone has any idea or any news about Silver hand than please provide me.

Re: Any idea about Silver hand in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Here are some answers of your question. They are A Group that dislikes and hunts Werewolves (Maybe other Supernatural Creatures too, like Vampires and Daedra). And as your second question are they joinable? I don't know yet, probably no.

I hope they can be eradicated, then again i also hope not because killing werewolf hunters will never cease to please me. Rest assured there are some quests where you can raid a stronghold or something. I am stoked for the circle quests and running through the pine forest area as a werewolf. Can’t wait to meet Aela too and do the hircine totem quest. I have conclusive, non-discuss-able evidence that the Silver-hand plays a major part in a quest concerning werewolves. They are a group of people that hunt werewolves.

I have come across several groups of Silver Hands and have killed them. Each time at least 1 had Vampire dust on them. Something "Twilightish" going on between the 2 factions maybe? Only some of the companions are werewolves. Maybe only some of the Silver Hands are Vampires? Yes, it is also possible that they hunt vampires as well and that is why they had the dust.