Thread: How was your experience in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (online)?

How was your experience in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (online)?

Hello friends, I have played the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game and I have experienced the game is not good to play. But I will be not my opinion about the game; I wanted to know how was the experience of the others with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. So kindly tell me the experience of yours and what you have to say about the game. Thank you.

Re: How was your experience in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (online)?

The thing is that Assassins Creed is not a multiplayer game that is acquiring AC for large singe player. Actually it has multiplayer, other than we should not anticipate in excess of it from the console port and matchmaking in general I like and I like to play multiplayer.

Multiplayer matchmaking in the brotherhood ... This issue will come back through at this point similar to a boomerang. I was hoping that we will listen to the players, other than as usual he did not. I had a bit of hope that will provide us committed servers, but not in matchmaking exposures will come back to our game again. About the compatibility ... not having more. In the last 5 years ... How many Ubisoft games released with 3 patches? How numerous of Ubisoft games more than 3 patches? How numerous of these patches actually preset the most annoying? How many patches fixed the problems that occur with less players are?

You talk as if it's an MMO. AC is a game focused on one player. Why not spread through the single player component of a single star, like AC 1 and 2? If you do not play and just being Brotherhood MP, I suggest you look in a Multi Player focused game instead of alternating current.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    You talk as if it's an MMO. AC is a game focused on one player. Why not spread through the single player component of a single star, like AC 1 and 2? If you do not play and just being Brotherhood MP, I suggest you look in a Multi Player focused game instead of alternating current.
    So there are several players who are paid and there, but you cannot play, but no matter it is a game intended for a single player? Then I would just buy a single player without multiplayer for a lower price

I will get ACR, but I will not bother multiplayer, not after the debacle of the Brotherhood. I just tried to enter ACB MP on two occasions, and only succeeded once, and even then, the party was over a minute left, and I was only 15 seconds before being expelled, the most time, I get stuck in "waiting for other players" little, with the counter never came to 6/6. Perhaps with AC3 that they will act together on this issue (though I doubt it)

I loved the Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer was not perfect, or accident, it was good. Their match had its moments where it is right and wrong. But my only major problem with the multiplayer was shot through things, and get local action groups from time to time. (It's weird.) But yes, I liked it. But all I can say, if you're buying a game for its multiplayer, rent for the first time see how it goes from there. I think multiplayer as an added bonus. A player of AC is the best part, compared with the multiplayer.

You can just attempt of playing the ACR's as the Multi Player. Well I am playing the ACB's as the Multi Player and I am playing it a lot, and it's really fun to play the game, so you also try it.

Well, if I can play MP of ACB only his fine matchmaking. But mostly I want to play with my girlfriend together. Average time until they can create a session, invite others and start playing it separates as 30-45min each time. That is bullshit. ACR Beta had similar problems, but it was a little better. So I hope that will improve until it is released. We would be delighted if you need 10 minutes of trying to play together really sad but true.

Well, I have to say that my experience was not perfect, but much better than what you describe. Several players have been playing almost since the release of PC (which was a pre-order, so I had the game from the first day and the first time I attempted multiplayer a few days later) and, after a pause long enough, I been playing for the last ten days again. Waiting for me, mostly depends on the type of game. I cannot find a game almost instantly search all the time and almost similar with Manhunt. Some other means, such as murder and the Alliance can be much harder to get and I suppose that is due to the smaller number of people playing by means of them. What bother me are some technical problems, such as invisible enemies, usually on the side of the protection of Manhunt.

I've observed reports that as old as the game itself and that has not been patched does not speak well of the work that will keep the game. Stranger still, I'm just watching (and I'm seeing a lot), and on my return to multiplayer (last 10 days), before that level to about level 43 and have not seen once. I have other complaints, and that most decisions come from the editor, but were fortunately not big enough to ruin the good work of designers and developers, I hope, have maintained the good work with the next game.

Well, I had a problem with the matchmaking well. But that was only because I was using a router. If you connect the cable directly to PC worked like a charm. HOWEVER! Actually you can continue playing with a VPN. I used U.S. IP matchmaking and also worked perfectly. But still I have hoped that AC: R will have a different search.