Thread: How to beat SARA in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

How to beat SARA in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Hello friends, bought this game yesterday, and although the controls take some getting used to, I could not part with today and play right through the whole thing. Well, almost everything. SARA cannot beat. I think I'm thought to be by means of electric rounds, and after that throw the cans of explosives in the mechanism? No matter how hard I try, I cannot get my water column to move side to side, or to throw the barrels. I am extremely irritated, because I loved everything about this game. Any advice or guidance in this last part, anyone? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to beat SARA in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Are you playing on the controller or keyboard and mouse? Movement must be in the bottom right / mouse and pull the right stick click / V by default.

Go to the room of challenge and see the practice room. That lack of enemies and plenty of water and material to move. I would like the main game was more physical style puzzle involving the powers of the water before the boss. It would have made tackling the boss easier by making it more intuitive for the player. For the player would not have the big screen prompts on how to hurt the boss.

It sounded in the vein of a great idea. Unhappily, I cannot go into the room challenge in anticipation of the game ends. Absolutely have the same opinion that we need more time with the powers of water to get used to them before a boss. I would contain to repeat the act a little more practice with them, as my save is just the establishment of the fight SARA. My difficulty is that it can control the height of the water column, moving the mouse forward and backward and still choose up barrels, but V does not really seem to be working for a fling.

Ah, yes ... bought the game yesterday for $ 3. Unfortunately, the game has not solved the problem of camera crazy and hard controls that normally come with the elements of swimming in any game. Oh well, I finally get nailed by someone. But overall worth the price. By beating the final boss, which I did with the fight as well, in the third wave, I focus on the first soldiers, take them all, sort of skin on the cover until it all starts SARA attack, then maybe run to another place . Once you reach the round of energy, assuming no more soldiers are alive, is a piece of cake.

Sara had many problems too. What I found useful was finally realizing that the barrels took a second or more to reach the top of the water column, and if they were at the top than ever struck. Of course, if they were at the top that seemed to have only a 60% chance to hit. Some kind of search would be good for them. The number one hit kills the boss is really annoying. Stop point to a mook, and get a missile to the face. If you leave behind a pillar to aim then volleys the whole area with grenades rather than kill. Meanwhile, the gun is almost completely harmless as long as you do not stand as Sara is aimed at is not where they will be. My approach to the first stage of their leader to run in circles just making noises wooping Zoidberg in it.

I just finished the game and I'm actually stunned that we had the remarkable capability to manipulate the water literally 5 minutes from the end of the game. Why could not we have had before? On top of that they want you to beat a boss using it almost as soon as you get it. Ok, it was not difficult, but in reality only because of the incessant pop-ups touch. I hope that a sequel is on the table where we have the water capacity from the beginning.

Tire does not work for me too. Even I was able to control the height of water column RMB. It worked to the maximum height and the height is not at all. I suspect that the developers did not bother to play the entire PC version before. However I handled to beat Sara, without pulling. He was surprised by electric rounds and then I took the barrel to the water column and put the barrel right in front of open robots "face" and shot him. Barrel exploded and damaged robot. So presently repeat it a few times.

I managed to hit after a while, but still could not find a way to control the height of the water that collects a barrel. Go to a maximum height once to keep the RMB after a second. I RMB for the use of hydropower, the mouse to launch five, and middle mouse button to activate the power of water. Just general bewilderment, the first boss with bullets electro, and hopefully I can lift a barrel right in front of the open and shooting weak points.