Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is Hydrophobia: Prophecy game live on Steam

Video Games

Old 14-11-2011

Is Hydrophobia: Prophecy game live on Steam

Hello friends, I wanted to play the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game and also I wanted to play the game on the Steam as well, so can anyone tell me that is the game been made live on the stream or not. I really wanted to play the game and also I waiting to play the game on the stream. So please friends, kindly tell me something about it. Thank you.

Old 14-11-2011

re: Is Hydrophobia: Prophecy game live on Steam

The game is live on the stream and you can play the game. Let me tell you that the game is only called Hydrophobia at the present, not Hydrophobia: Prophecy, so you search for Hydrophobia and play the game.
Old 16-11-2011

re: Is Hydrophobia: Prophecy game live on Steam

Has anyone played this on 360? I have and I loved it so short it was. The physics of water is quite surprising for Xbox eager to see it in all its glory. I hated the Xbox alias, so I hope AA is not an option for this game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,