Thread: Got Stuck at SARA Test Facility in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Got Stuck at SARA Test Facility in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Hello friends, I drove a couple of times with the SARA and at the end of the room it gets seated. How do I get up to the catwalks, or am I missing something? So please help me with this, as I really wanted to complete the game with the SARA. If you have any of the method about this then please tell me, so that I can complete the game. Thank you.

Re: Got Stuck at SARA Test Facility in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

If you attacked the robot with the explosive barrel and have little of the scene, then you have to kill all human enemies before the robot comes after that again. It is likely that someone is hiding in the cover that you did not notice yet.

So what to do after the second shot? The giant robot simply disappears, as the sparks coming out of it because it is being fixed or are still present, floating in the air, Mila or Lila or whatever, sits on one of the rooms behind a bullet-proof glass to find a solution on a keyboard or something, the enemies keep coming through the doors of the pool water for a while, and then. All kinds of stops and falls silent. The chief did not return, reaching it in the room with the powers of water is possible, but even after I managed to get a column in the electrified water right on top of it, there is no visible response. Totally around the room, no additional enemies, barrels will not explode everything you can get, and I cannot balloon in the room as he closed 'towers' my water will not raise so high. Is it some kind of error (not is a surprise for me in this moment of truth ...) or a real solution, very easy and plausible there I cannot see?

I also had the problem with the robot disappear. Obviously it is a mistake. The only solution was to restart the game and continue to the last save point. Then the robot disappeared and I could not overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    So what to do after the second shot? The giant robot simply disappears, as the sparks coming out of it because it is being fixed or are still present, floating in the air, Mila or Lila or whatever, sits on one of the rooms behind a bullet-proof glass to find a solution on a keyboard or something, the enemies keep coming through the doors of the pool water for a while, and then. All kinds of stops and falls silent. The chief did not return, reaching it in the room with the powers of water is possible, but even after I managed to get a column in the electrified water right on top of it, there is no visible response. Totally around the room, no additional enemies, barrels will not explode everything you can get, and I cannot balloon in the room as he closed 'towers' my water will not raise so high. Is it some kind of error (not is a surprise for me in this moment of truth ...) or a real solution, very easy and plausible there I cannot see?
    How strange! Sorry guys ... SARA absolutely should not vanish. Restart the last checkpoint must solve this problem. So you better try it and get it done for you and play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    How strange! Sorry guys ... SARA absolutely should not vanish. Restart the last checkpoint must solve this problem. So you better try it and get it done for you and play the game.
    Of course I tried to start over checkpoint load and save the game like three times already and nothing fixed it, but thanks for confirming that he was upset was all I needed. I felt a little silly standing there, waiting almost an hour, accumulate water and act as a general Ditz. This is so close to finishing, as I will get then, and that's pretty good, just wanted to get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Of course I tried to start over checkpoint load and save the game like three times already and nothing fixed it, but thanks for confirming that he was upset was all I needed. I felt a little silly standing there, waiting almost an hour, accumulate water and act as a general Ditz. This is so close to finishing, as I will get then, and that's pretty good, just wanted to get it over with.
    Honest admission of guilt, this sounds like a rare problem in isolation, you probably will not happen again. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    Honest admission of guilt, this sounds like a rare problem in isolation, you probably will not happen again. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
    Acknowledgement, who wanted to give him another chance, but my saved games were not working more ("Load Game" gray as it was at first start-up). Unfortunately I cannot contribute anything more and evidence on this issue. I'd say it was very nice, but nothing I would repeat or recommend, sorry.

I have experienced the problem that the robots get "stuck" for repairs and get stuck, even after the soldiers stop coming. I saw a video walkthrough of the final and it was obvious that the robot had to hit three different times before the game ends abruptly. To "fix" my game at least I left on the desktop, CH coach ended I was using, and restarts the game from the last checkpoint without any trap. Believe it or not ... for me ... that made all the difference in the world. I progressed through the boss battle three times. Whenever robots avoid attacks, striking with an energy beam, throwing a barrel on the robot, fighting enemy troops. Repeat ... The last barrel destroys the robot and the game is over - no more enemies - the game. HOWEVER, oddly enough the camera angle was such that he could hear what was happening, but it was as if appearing toward the ceiling in the final video games.

I possibly will not notice the hero is given an injection and collapse on the floor next to the opponent "dead". Except I did not care at that time knew what was happening, the game was over, and there was no interest left. It should be obvious that I am not implying that no one is using a 'coach' so please understand this. With the enemy troops often Respawning and this "trick" to mess up a cheat at the end of the game, in my case at least I will label these game developers 'petty' and will take this experience must have a sequel - I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    I have experienced the problem that the robots get "stuck" for repairs and get stuck, even after the soldiers stop coming. I saw a video walkthrough of the final and it was obvious that the robot had to hit three different times before the game ends abruptly. To "fix" my game at least I left on the desktop, CH coach ended I was using, and restarts the game from the last checkpoint without any trap. Believe it or not ... for me ... that made all the difference in the world. I progressed through the boss battle three times. Whenever robots avoid attacks, striking with an energy beam, throwing a barrel on the robot, fighting enemy troops. Repeat ... The last barrel destroys the robot and the game is over - no more enemies - the game. HOWEVER, oddly enough the camera angle was such that he could hear what was happening, but it was as if appearing toward the ceiling in the final video games.

I possibly will not notice the hero is given an injection and collapse on the floor next to the opponent "dead". Except I did not care at that time knew what was happening, the game was over, and there was no interest left. It should be obvious that I am not implying that no one is using a 'coach' so please understand this. With the enemy troops often Respawning and this "trick" to mess up a cheat at the end of the game, in my case at least I will label these game developers 'petty' and will take this experience must have a sequel - I hope not.
    Developers do not think so. I use CH coaches sometimes too, and this kind of thing happens often when using them. After all, they are made to reassign the memory of the game, and use it differently. In itself, this can disrupt a game up.