Thread: Daily deal but not on offer of Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Daily deal but not on offer of Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Hello friends, there are the daily deals which are there for the game but it is not in the offer of the game. So please tell me about it. I do really not understand that what is going on and why the deals are not there with any of the offers. So please tell me about it and also you have any information about it then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Daily deal but not on offer of Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Yes, just the other day treatment. The two are still full price. The entire pack Grand Theft Auto for £ 5 worked fine last night.

Its well worth the price it is, but if people do not buy at 75%, it must have something wrong with them. The game is good and also the deals which are there are good with the offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Its well worth the price it is, but if people do not buy at 75%, it must have something wrong with them. The game is good and also the deals which are there are good with the offers.
    No, I have the normal version of Xbox and it was fun at first, but it kind of boring fast. But that's just me, has never been a big fan of games like this. I have not yet finished and I got it shortly after it came out.

I have too many games that have yet to play very sad that they never really gave the daily supply as I have been obliged to buy then. Do you want to go ahead and say I am very disappointed that this game does not go on sale? How many people are to buy it once hopefully someone makes it happen but I think we can always wait for Christmas sales?

I have the game already, so the absence of an agreement is not a big thing for me, but if the game becomes absurdly cheap, I'll buy some extra copies, because this game is pretty impressive.