Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Textures melts all over the screen

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Textures melts all over the screen

In my computer I am experiencing problem with the texture of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game. now while playing the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game the graphics in the game looks very stretched and warped. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really irritating for me.

If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me with this.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Textures melts all over the screen

I also playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game in my computer and I have not faced any problem which you have described in your question. I think you are facing this problem because of the resolution and that is why I would like to tell you is first change the resolution of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and after changing the game resolution you have to check whether same thing happens again or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution in my computer while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by going in to the graphic setting of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and after going in to the graphic setting of this game I have turn off the v-sync and anti aliasing option and after disabling that when I start playing the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I have change the resolution and after changing the resolution of the game graphics of the game appeared correctly.

I think you should also try to solve this problem by changing the resolution and also try to run the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game by disabling the v-sync and anti aliasing option and after doing that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you have already tied to solve this problem by changing the setting of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and after changing the setting also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic card drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic card driver you have to also delete all the temporary files from your computer and after removing the temporary files you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install the graphic card drivers again in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

According to me this problem ic occurring because of the graphic card overheating and that is why I will suggest you that you should first make sure that your graphic card is not overheating. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I don’t think this is a overheating issue because I have searched on the internet about this problem and many users have solve this problem by updating the graphic card drivers in their system and that is why I will also suggest you to first get the latest drivers of your graphic card from the internet and then you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers which is installed already and after that install the latest drivers and then problem will get solved.

After referring the solution which you have suggested I have first tried to solve this problem by changing the setting of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and after that trying all the setting also I get the same problem with the game texture and then I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and reinstalling the drivers also I get the same issue. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Any help will greatly appreciated

Which version of the Direct X you have installed in your computer? if you are using old version of the direct X in your system then you need to update the direct X and then try to run the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game again and then check whether same problem occurs or not.

If updating the direct X does not make any difference and problem still remains with the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game then I will suggest you to reinstall the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game in your computer and then problem might get solved. many times by reinstalling the game also this type of problem can get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have solved the issue by reinstalling the game. I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the direct X In my computer and after reinstalling the direct X also same problem was occurring. Now after that I have reinstalled the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and then my problem get solved.