Thread: What do you find interesting in the antenna of the Scarecrow's hatch easter egg in Batman: Arkham City?

What do you find interesting in the antenna of the Scarecrow's hatch easter egg in Batman: Arkham City?

I am not able to get the interesting fact in between when you come across an antenna close to the Scarecrow's hatch easter egg. I got a symbol and not able to identify. can you be able to notify the symbol and the further moves.

Re: What do you find interesting in the antenna of the Scarecrow's hatch easter egg in Batman: Arkham City?

I played the game and found that there is an antenna close to the Scarecrow's hatch easter egg which throws a remote control batarang to it and at the time of closing the antenna a symbol comes into view on screen. But later on I don’t have an idea of what thing you are talking about.

Re: What do you find interesting in the antenna of the Scarecrow's hatch easter egg in Batman: Arkham City?

If someone has made a try of making use of the cryptographic sequencer when the symbol comes in view, you will be able to see the result. By seeing this and found alike interesting I did make a try, but I've loaned the game to a friend at the time when I was playing Skyrim.

First I was also unaware of the symbol and later tried to get a screenshot. According to me, this would be part of some hidden quest. The initialization takes with the finding of the face mask in addition to the secret lab, but still it carryon’s with the symbol.

Some are still facing the situation where we are talking about. Before they meet with this issue I would like to tell them about that when you come across some lab, antenna. I specified these key situation when you will come across and as other users are finding difficult, it would be said that it is located to The boat, and there's an antennae next to it. It could be gotham city radio antenna or the one on the boat

Usually it finds difficult at the time when there are minute things to follow. I think that these things are for smarties where one can experience true thinking power of the game. Apart from gaming by these stuffs introducing, there will be tough competition between guys.