Thread: Do you think that there is more FPS in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Do you think that there is more FPS in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Recently I have installed the game Hydrophobia: Prophecy, this is the best game for play and also these are the good game. But recently I have seen there are the more FPS there in the game if I turn all settings to highest, I have seen that my FPS turn to 18 and even then I can play but after some time my game is lagging and even i try several thing the issue remain there so I have to restart the game, so I think that there the FPS for the game is increase so what you guys think on this, so guys if you have any of the information about this FPS for the game then please do the reply.

Re: Do you think that there is more FPS in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

This thing I have seen for the game to be there when water is gushing out from the ceiling and it is look like the steam instead of the water. So I have seen that whenever such thing is there in this game that whenever such thing are there in this game is there then I have seen lots of the issue for the FPS there in the game.

I think that the 'Steam and water sprinkles’ over there, since there are the thing that It doesn't go as low as 20 fps over there. So if you see that the FPS is just measured 29 fps as lowest. I think the issue is there for the card that you are using there since if the card is not that much of capable for the game to support then this issue should may arise in the game. And basically this is not the gaming issue something is there in the System only that make the game to lag.

That the entire thing for the game FPS is depends on the GPUs I guess, that means that if the GPU of the System is proper then there are less chances for having the FPS issue for the game

Even I was also facing the same issue for the game in starting but however I have got the solution for this, so for that you have to run the exe directly. So for that you have to force the drivers to make the use of the fear's profile settings and you have to do this while the game is running. So after that this will allow for crossfire to work properly with the possibility of the single card users so that for getting the better framerates. I have try this and this work fine for me and also one thing I want to make clear that these is the temporary solution.

As I have seen to the official site for the game for this issue I have seen that the developer have make sure that this I is some of the little issue there in the game that leads to the FPS issue for the game and also they have declare that these issue for this game will be going to resolve soon so that the user for this game will enjoy the benefits for the game. so I think that the game developer provide the update for this game for their Steam user and also for the other user as soon as possible.

According to my information may your system that you are using to play this game is not well configured for this game, so the system should have the configuration to be there which is suitable for the game to run perfectly.

There is the need for the driver update for the System, may be this issue is for the Driver only because there are the chances that the game lag in between the playing of the game since it need for the Driver to be updated that means that if your driver is not updated and you are trying to play the new release for the game may the game have some of the additional format that are not supported by that driver so if the driver is update then may it is possible for the driver to have this game to process on this game. So first you have to make sure that the driver of the system is well up to date and after that if it is not then you have to update the driver first and then you can enjoy this game without any of the lag or other issue.

I think this is the small issue in this game and that will going to fix in the next patch for the game, so may me there are the chances for the game to be there fix the issue that are there in the game for the release of the next Patch version for the game. So we have to wait for the Patch release for the game and have to install that from the official site of the game. Since I have seen in most of the game is fixed in there patch release.

According to my information I have not seen that much of the FPS there in this game for my system since I have the best and the latest configuration there for my system to have this game to play, and also I have updated my driver with the latest driver update. So if there are any of the lag or something similar issue there in your system for this game then, make the updating for the driver there for your system to play this game.