Thread: not able to play the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with the HDR or bloom

not able to play the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with the HDR or bloom

I bought this game two days back for which I was excited to play with. As I started playing the game after playing with some of the level I noticed that the game had some bloom on it which was really hard to play the game and had to quit the game due to this. So I want to ask you all what should I do to avoid bloom in the game.

Re: not able to play the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with the HDR or bloom

For this issue one thing I would suggest is that you should try going to the option menu and turn off the shadows and check whether you still see the bloom in the game or not.

Actually I’m having the same issue whenever I try to play the game I see the bloom in the game and due to which I am not able to see the objects around me and specially the character in the game. For this it really distracts in the game and I could play the game with fun. So could anyone suggest me how to disable the bloom effect in the game through which I can play the game smoothly?

I will suggest you that you should quit the game and try playing the game again. And see that bloom effect still persist or not.

If you want to know turn off the bloom effect then one thing you could do is that you should go to the main menu of the game option then go to the option and turn off the shadows in the game , you also low down the brightness in the game and now go to the game and see that whether the bloom effect have lesser down or the bloom effect is gone by doing this. Because I had the similar problem in one of the game. So I did some of the procedure which I have explained you above. And after I doing this the bloom effect got lower down and was able to play the game.

I tried with the above procedure in the game option after which I could say that lowering the brightness in the game and the turning off the shadow effect has somewhat helped me in the bloom effect but not fully. For this one thing I could say that the brightness which was directly reflecting in my eyes has gone now and now it is much fun playing the game.