Thread: Don’t want to play Saints Row: The Third as a Male

Don’t want to play Saints Row: The Third as a Male

I always play as a woman in SR2 and I really wanted to change things up a bit for this installation. However, the female builds and options are much higher once again. I will not go into much detail, but an example is the way ALL the clothes look good on females, while men's clothing only looks good on men. Well, at least in my opinion, that is. So basically gives women twice the amount of clothing available. It is a shame as the feeling of the story line will probably be more room to play as a boy. But again, that's just my opinion. No one else in my boat? Want to play as a friend, but after playing with the IS change your mind?

Re: Don’t want to play Saints Row: The Third as a Male

I mostly select a woman while given a choice. That is because the majority games do not have a choice and having to play as a male character. Would have been too old by now, if only men could play as in games.

Its saints row, any of the games I played Saints Row I have not put down until the next has left. I'll probably end up playing with about a thousand male characters, thousands of women, a couple of characters in a bad state. And change gender when I'm playing the game constantly a couple of times. If you buy a game after buying a game, you do not have to play just one or two times their Saints Row does play up his hand fall and melt the eyes.

Its comments, like that are why so few games that you play as women, while the male lead after the same male lead in fact to the ideas of death. I only play as a woman so my choice in games is very limited after getting sick to the back teeth of male characters and the same ideas that offer tired of doing nothing, but only to show dull blows, chest egocentric and lack imagination and a woman then you do not see why I should play as a genre that I have no desire to be. Choice of gender and should be playable female characters in games more often if the industry is to be accepted as an equal in the media as a whole rather than being seen as an immature, only children's club.

The joy of owning a game like Saints Row is that it lets you play as you want, if I want my MC Lin then her. If I want my MC to a young, blonde Harder, Ukraine (my cousin, basically) I'll go ahead with it and have me as SR2 and is, in part because the MC fits quite well (although no female voice in the Eastern Bloc SR2) and partly because when she visits she likes to play MR. So not to make a long story short, I do not care what they think of my game or any game SR and others should not worry so much. Play a game you like and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. It is a world very, very sad when idiots think they can impose on others how to play their games, pathetic.

I guess it does not matter much to the kids, idk, but you can bother me sometimes in the kind of way. It was the same in Saints Row 2; you can play as a child, but the game still treats him as a boy. The choice of women is more often than not only an aesthetic complement, without real merit to it. Was the same in Mass Effect games - sure there are few options in the dialogue takes into account gender, but for the majority it is just external eyecandy that makes you feel like a guy with a girl in the suit. I am not asking developers to hire a male and a female writing team to please both sexes, I am just saying. Possibly one day when girls are no longer a minority audience in this kind of games, we see that actually gives us a believable female protagonist.

That shot really Bioware regardless how they put women in the highest ranks of power. Most intelligent beings in the universe of Mass Effect can only be female, the Asari. Dragon Age's Chapel is entirely owned and run by women. You are allowed to play as a strong woman in their games and see other women in the highest echelons of power.

Shepard woman suffers from a lack of appropriate animations and dialogue reminiscent of the player in the female mind. However, you may miss some of their emotions to remember that she is a marina. Shepard is supposed to be a tough girl, but that is no excuse for her to walk like a man. With that said, we are around one of the major shortcomings of Bioware, which is their excessive need to cut corners in the design of a game. True, the corners would not have to cut if not addressed to both women and men.

You have to take into account the limitations of time and money when it comes to designing a game and this is primarily the reason why it makes little sense to essentially rewrite a story only so installation is 100% from a female perspective. I'm writing this because I disagree with you, but because I think the last company to be called out for not really care for women should be Bioware. If all you have given an example, like volition you do not need a man in the lead role and giving people options to catch more people.

To be honest, I think the menswear looks horrible in females, and most women's clothing looks horrible in females. My only problem with the male model is that although you choose 100% thin, they still look like a body builder.

I am not ashamed to admit that one of my favorite games are Bulletwitch X360 (another was killed by the so-called professional journals), which always played Resi 5 Sheva, I always Fang in FFXIII (best of a bad group for me) Yuna FFX was my favorite (eons, in particular, Bahamut. digress) is done, and everyone here has a point. I also hope to give some depth to a female MC SRTT, but otherwise treat APN would have a lot of work.