Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is there a Safe loot without buying a house in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Video Games

Old 13-11-2011

Is there a Safe loot without buying a house in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I don't even have enough for the training I want, so buying a house is out of the question. Is there a safe place in or around Whiterun I can store loot? Somewhere is it fine too, I guess. Please no spoilers though.

Old 13-11-2011

Re: Is there a Safe loot without buying a house in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

If youíre having money problems, do what i do. When clearing out a dungeon, loot everything, your character can still move, but very slowly, then make your way to the nearest vendor (cant fast travel when over encumbered, havenít tested if u can ride a horse still though) by a combination of slow walking and using one handed power attacks to get u there (dagger and longsword propel you a few meters ahead really fast), easily make 1000 gold after selling all that loot.
Old 13-11-2011

Treat any storage that IS NOT an owned property by the PC as safe. Just to be sure. So far, accommodation/storage has been confirmed in Whiterun, after completing the Bleak Falls Barrow quest from the Jarl. Unfortunately it does cost a pretty penny (5000gp). Available for purchase from Proventus Avenicci, found in the Jarl's palace. Alternatively, I think the city of Riften (the recruitment city for DB and TG) has a comparatively cheaper house for sale. While the accommodation isn't as flash, it should be perfect for the new comer to Skyrim, or an up-and-coming thief/assassin.
Old 18-11-2011

If you choose to leave with the surviving prisoners go meet his sister and you get a key to her house and a bed and chest of draws. Other way is join a guild house in one of the city's. If you kill the dragon at Whiterun you get an armed servant that can carry stuff and fight for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,