Thread: Sonic Generations Configuration tool cannot be launched

Sonic Generations Configuration tool cannot be launched

Whenever I start the game then it gets stuck on "performing first time setup". This popup comes for about ten seconds and shows me the message as performing first time setup and then it disappears from the screen and the game cannot be launched. I hope that I will get replies for this soon.

Re: Sonic Generations Configuration tool cannot be launched

Reinstalling the game might help you. As this looks like the game files are corrupted and it cannot be executed properly and for that reason the game failed to launch after that message. So, what you can do is to uninstall the game from your system and install that over again. This will make all the new files for that and if this is due to the corrupted game installation then this will really solve the problem for you.

It was realized as an element of next-generation machines that the "physics engine" include the adoption. "Physics engine" to simulate the movement of material such as you can now move closer to reality and representation. Action games so far, "at this stage if you can clear this operation as" simple and "pattern" could be formed. However, PS3, Xbox360 "Sonic the Hedgehog" in order to change over the reaction by the movement of a user object, you can enjoy the game more deep.

Sega Sonic the platforms for future generations has released another gameplay trailer for, it is possible to play at that level will be a modern player to show off the design. City are exploring a visual level crisis that are, and roof wisp Planet orchids. Those were attending his birthday party as well as were scattered within different time friend to locate a number of additional areas intended for self into the name implies the fresh sonic game will perceive the modern edition of the SEGA character team up. Function and a set of road games The inclusion of two versions of the main characters means that each stage can be tackled using two very different, broadening the appeal of the video game.

Sonic Team and Sega arcade game released the first generation of game play trailer for their Sonics Generation Sonic, Sonic and the modern as in the classic Sonic games in 2D. The game will also have old stage that will be re-visited in a new 3 D light. optimistically, a game worthy of its title to make some of the 90’s Sonic and capture Sonic Team.

Sega's Sonic franchise hasn't been going through the best of years recently to disappoint fans of the long administration as most new games tried to innovate but only-running series. 4 of the sound is better with the release of the ones have been: Episode 1 of game play blast from the past in terms which premastered original Sonic levels in high definition but fans still aren't happy. Now, they will take things one step further generation of Sonic of games of hedgehog by combining some of the most popular levels across the series blue of the anniversary of the 20 to celebrate as it will be with both 2 D side-scrolling stages as well as 3D What's being featured.

I have some general advice for you and that is, you should close the steam and can delete all the files that r dere in the steam folder excluding the steam apps folder and the steam.exe. Now you can run the run the exe file to install steam over again and after that confirm the game cache for sonic. Running the game unswervingly opened the config intended for me. Also the config tool did take a bit while to load that I found slightly strange.

I am not very sure about that but you can try to verify the integrity for your game cache. I hope that this ill be helpful to you.

According to reports, Sega, and it's been revealed that you have already selected a cast of voice is the same as the cartoon series of the previous character of some otherwise but, above, like Tails and Sonic not exclude that to keep their voice. Spain Sega invites us to watch the following video also shows the dubbing.

System configuration can be the issue for this problem. So what you can do is just compare your system with the minimum system requirement to run this game and verify this is not the issue.

Hi All,

I've came across this same problem (It was saying that it could not save a config file GraphicsConfig.cfg).

My fix was:

Right click the tool and run as administrator. It will give you the rights to be able to save to your C:\ drive.

Hope this helps!

I had the exact same problem and this was my fix.

Go into control panel and then add and remove programs.
    Next goto Windows features. Make sure you have Internet Information Services and .Net Installed.

- Kyle