Thread: "LEVEL UP" text does not go while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"LEVEL UP" text does not go while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello friends, I am getting the problem while playing the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game, the Level Up text keeps on the screen and it keeps on irritating me to play the game. Does anyone else is also getting the same problem which I am getting while playing the game. If anyone has the solution to solve it then please tell me so that I can solve the problem and be able to play the game. So kindly tell me and help me about it. Thank you.

Re: "LEVEL UP" text does not go while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm not alone in this? Well, that's a "relief", I guess. Yah they level up message appears fairly soon as I get full control on the first leg of the campaign and has stuck in my screen every since, on placement of any text or anything that appears there, which is quite annoying. If that does not seem to react to the act of either level up, so yah clearly a mistake.

In fact, I'm not sure that the text is still an element of proper user interface in XML - The game does not seem that the use / anywhere /. In fact, most people I've talked to do not see it, so not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    In fact, I'm not sure that the text is still an element of proper user interface in XML - The game does not seem that the use / anywhere /. In fact, most people I've talked to do not see it, so not quite.
    I just opened the Skyrim - Interface.bsa file - not dealing with XML at all. Bethesda is the use of SWF files! I suspected something like that, considering the amount of visual transitions that are in the user interface, but did not expect flash directly. I was hoping to solve this problem, looking at the XML, but I think I'm lucky, without a flash editor.

I was afraid of this - does not look like you can edit them directly in a correct flash editor. That probably will have to either compile the files. FLA or use something to convert to XML and vice versa.

I had not noticed - was too busy dealing with the mouse strange framerate problems when I took that photo. No wonder, now that I left in the world - I had problems with the textures to appear only as pink spots for the whole armor suits. I suspect that texture streaming code runs on any waiting times or failing to effectively manage the burden of some of the assets. Annoying, but not too difficult to fix. Personally, I prefer to see shadows solve the problem that some people are having frame rate drops dramatically to the point of being completely unplayable.

Maybe you're right, but maybe Bethesda had a reason and that is likely to provide the files .fla to go with development tools. So you can try it and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Maybe you're right, but maybe Bethesda had a reason and that is likely to provide the files .fla to go with development tools. So you can try it and get it.
    I'm sure there was a reason: it is much easier from the perspective of software development to use something like the flash of a simple user interface, because it handles all the transitions and graphics to the perfection and beauty. That, and much, much easier for a designer to edit, for example, raw XML with textures. I'll try a decompile of one of these files in minutes - apparently there is a way to mark as not to decompile, who is serious about it. I hope that Bethesda will release the FLA file creation kit, because otherwise the user interface will be almost impossible to change.