Thread: FPS drops down when entering / exiting the places in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

FPS drops down when entering / exiting the places in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

Hello friends, I have a strange problem. I can load a game ... game runs fine ... max settings,. Kinks initiative to make it look prettier, works. Large 30-40fps all the time ... as soon as you enter a building / cave / etc., or leaving a building / cave / etc. if you load a saved game within one, the mouse begins to be severely and my fps plummets ... this is 100% resolved with the resumption of play, but obviously do not want to restart every time I hit a loading screen. Anyone else have any similar problem? Any ideas? I've turned off mouse acceleration and sync through the file .ini. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: FPS drops down when entering / exiting the places in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

I went and tried to change all my graphics options to low and reset the .ini by default through the backup I made. Now the game looks like crap and I still have the same problem.

Re: FPS drops down when entering / exiting the places in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

I have these fps drops, well, nothing much happens, but still too often for my liking, i play hard and achieve maximum stability of 50 to 60 fps outdoors and about 35-40 in crowded areas, but sometimes this comes down to 5fps for a couple of seconds and then shoots up. Usually solved by rotating the camera, when you turn the fps drop is gone, strange to say the least.

I have not yet found a solution either ... the best player in the game for a couple of hours and went smoothly until delirious wood or whatever. Same issue ... strange and frustrating

Not always is entering or leaving a place before editing the .ini. But reverse the initiative. A factory default values (before I never even opened, I made a copy) and tested the game on the lowest setting, and still failed. I did a little research. From what I can say, return to main menu also fixes the problem. However, again the next time you walk into a different area ... very frustrating...

I cannot enter the mine and the inn embershard sleeping giant. In the mine, when I was hanging on the loading screen forever, in the inn, also hangs, but after a while it just freezes on the desktop, without even an error message.

This happens to me when I change cells, but not all the time. I would say 1 / 8 times my frame rate has a downward spiral, and so far only restart the game seems to fix it. Leave the menu screen and refresh rate is not that